Lynx Aurora 16-USB Digital Converter & USB Interface
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
Lynx has made high quality AD/DA converters since 2004 and the Aurora 16-USB Version provides a pre-installed USB Interface Card. Sam Ash Direct provides the opportunity to get your Aurora with the guaranteed lowest price with fast, free shipping.
The Aurora 16-USB Digital Audio Converter is a 16 channel, 24 bit /192 kHz analog-to-digital/digital-to-analog converter in a single-space rack-mountable case. The analog inputs and outputs are electronically balanced. The AES digital I/O is transformer coupled and is capable of driving 500 feet of cable at 192 kHz. Both dual and single wire AES channel modes are supported at sample rates up to 192 kHz.
All of Lynx's Aurora AD/DA converters provide world-class analog to digital and digital to analog conversion in a compact one-rack space format. They offers wide, open, uncompressed and un-equalized audio for studios, mastering facilities, remote recording, broadcast and production. Lynx’s exclusive SynchroLock word clock offers extreme jitter reduction, providing clean digital audio signals for Aurora and other digital devices in the studio.
Aurora also avoids some of the limitations that other pro level converters have. Aurora does not have a noisy fan, does not lose channel count at higher sample rates and does not require costly analog and digital modules to achieve the unit’s full channel count.
The Aurora 16-USB makes it easy to have world-class Lynx audio converter accuracy and quality in your studio by including a USB interface card that can be directly connected to your computer system.
The Aurora 16 was nominated for a TEC award in 2005.
Aurora 16-USB Features At-A-Glance:
- Simultaneous 16 Channel Analog I/O and 16 Channel AES/EBU I/O
- 24 Bit / 192 kHz Mastering Quality A/D and D/A conversion
- 192 kHz AES/EBU I/O Supporting Single and Dual Wire Modes
- Single Rack Space Configuration
- Extensive Remote Control Capability via Lynx AES16, IrDA and MIDI
- On-board 32 Channel Digital Mixer Provides Flexible I/O Routing
- Word clock I/O with Lynx SynchroLock™ Sample Clock Technology
- Digital I/O DB-25 connectors follow Yamaha pinout protocol
- Analog I/O DB-25 connectors follow Tascam pinout protocol
- RoHS compliant
- Available in 100V, 115V and 230V models
Things You Will Get:
|Dimensions||1.75 x 19 x 9 inches (HxWxD)|
$135.99$103.99 Save: $32.00 (23.53%)
$103.99$79.99 to $119.99 Save: $24.00 (23.08%)