Behringer XENYX QX2442USB Premium 24-Input 4/2-Bus USB Mixer
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
Premium 24-Input 4/2-Bus Mixer with XENYX Mic Preamps & Compressors, KLARK TEKNIK Multi-FX Processor, Wireless Option and USB/Audio InterfaceRecording Ready
There was a time when the recording process called for lots of specialized gear, which meant the average musician had to buy time at a recording studio—and that time was expensive! But modern technology has put personal recording well within the reach of virtually anyone with access to a computer. But how do you get all that music flying around your brain into a computer? That’s where XENYX Q Series mixers come in. Thanks to the built-in, bi-directional stereo USB audio interface, you can connect directly to your PC or Mac computer via a single USB cable. Now any signal source connected to the mixer can be recorded straight to your hard drive. Which brings us to software…
How About Some Free Software!
Because you’ll want to take full advantage of your XENYX QX Series mixers’ recording and podcasting potential, Behringer put together a massive software download that includes Audacity (the most popular open source audio editor), Podifier, Juice, Podnova and Golden Ear (a great selection of podcasting software). You’re ready to go live on your PC or Mac right out of the box! You also get more than 100 virtual instruments and 50 FX plug-ins, turning your computer into a complete home-based or mobile recording studio.
The flagship of the XENYX QX USB Series is the QX2442USB with 10 state-of-the-art, XENYX-powered mic inputs, 4 stereo channels, 4 Aux Sends, 4 stereo Aux Returns, plus our easy to use “one knob” compressors on all mono channels. Other features exclusive to the QX2442USB are: four subgroups for mixing flexibility; L/R Main Inserts (the ideal path for connecting graphic equalizers or compressor/limiters); and 8 each Direct Outs and Sub Outs for analog recording purposes. Enjoy the freedom of wireless mic functionality, thanks to the built-in ULM receiver port. No task is too big or too small for the XENYX QX2442USB!
Wireless Ready Performance
The ULTRALINK ULM200USB (sold separately) features two high-quality 2.4 GHz wireless mics, plus a special 2-channel receiver dongle that connects directly to a dedicated input port on the top of the mixers. This technologic breakthrough makes for seamless wireless integration that is easier and more affordable than ever.
Sonically Superior Mic Preamps
All XENYX mixers have one thing in common; great-sounding, high headroom XENYX mic preamps. These state-of-the-art mic preamps are a tremendous step in the evolution of audio technology— and they can easily hold their own, even when compared to expensive, boutique-style mic preamps. XENYX preamps offer a staggering 130 dB of dynamic range with a bandwidth that extends from below 10 Hz to well above 200 kHz. As a result, XENYX mixers provide such transparent, crystal-clear performance that you just might think someone upgraded your microphones while you weren’t looking.
Sweet British EQ
The British consoles of the 1960s and ‘70s changed the sound of rock and roll. Without them, the British Invasion might not have even happened. Those legendary mixing desks soon became the envy of engineers and producers all over the world. The channel EQ on our XENYX mixers is based on that very same circuitry, allowing you to imbue signals with incredible warmth and detailed musical character. Even when applied generously, these equalizers exhibit sweet forgiveness and superb audio quality.
KLARK TEKNIK FX on All QX Models
Nothing adds the finishing touch to a live or recorded performance like really good effects, so we equipped a select group of these mixers with one of the best FX engines in the industry. Designed by the world-renowned KLARK TEKNIK engineering team, these high-end FX processors feature 32 studio-grade presets with dual addressable parameters, Tap function and storable user parameter settings. Complete with its own dedicated level meter, these effects provide a wide range of enhancement options, from sweet and mild to absolutely wild!
- Premium ultra-low noise, high headroom mixer
- 10 state-of-the-art, phantom-powered XENYX Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- 8 studio-grade compressors with super-easy "one-knob" functionality and control LED for professional vocal and instrumental sound
- Ultra-high quality KLARK TEKNIK FX processor with LCD display, dual-parameters, Tap function and storable user parameter settings
- "Wireless-ready" for high-quality BEHRINGER digital wireless system (not included)
- Built-in stereo USB/Audio Interface to connect directly to your computer. Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins downloadable at behringer.com
- Neo-classic "British" 3-band EQs with semi-parametric mid band for warm and musical sound
- Channel inserts and direct outputs on each mono channel plus main mix inserts for flexible connection of outboard equipment
- 4 aux sends per channel: 2 pre/post fader switchable for monitoring/FX applications, 2 post fader (for internal FX or as external send)
- Clip LEDs, mute, main mix and subgroup routing switches, solo and PFL functions on all channels
- 4 subgroups with separate outputs for added routing flexibility; 4 multi-functional stereo aux returns with flexible routing
- Control room/phones outputs with multi-input source matrix; rec inputs assignable to main mix or control room/phones outputs
- Long-wearing 60-mm logarithmic-taper faders and sealed rotary controls
- "Planet Earth" switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany