Bitwig Studio 2.0 (Digital Download Version)
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
THIS PRODUCT IS DELIVERED VIA ELECTRONIC DOWNLOAD. CUSTOMER WILL RECEIVE AN AUTHORIZATION LICENSE ONLY VIA EMAIL. THE ACTUAL SOFTWARE APPLICATION MUST BE DOWNLOADED BY THE CUSTOMER FROM THE MFG WEBSITE.Bitwig Studio 2, the new edition of the next generation music software for Windows, macOS, and Linux.
Discover Bitwig Studio 2, the innovative music creation and performance software for all major platforms. Experience seamless integration of linear timeline sequencing together with nonlinear, performance-oriented clip launching and an intuitive user interface that adapts to each step of your workflow.
At A Glance:
- A re-conceptualized modulation system with 25 brand new Modulators
- Numerous device updates, including remote controls, dynamic displays and spectrum analyzers
- 17 entirely new devices
- Better hardware integration, with improved MIDI handling and several dedicated MIDI and CV devices
- Fades and crossfades
- VST3 support
- ...and much more!
Enjoy a sound content library consisting of over 2,000 presets and 9GB of sound content: drum machines, acoustic drums, multi-sampled instruments, loops, sound effects and much more.
Includes 12 months of free upgrades: perpetual license with 12 months of free updates and upgrades upon registration.
• Native cross-platform DAW (Windows, macOS, Linux)
• Intuitive nonlinear sequencing for the studio world and beyond
• Modular device structure with advanced nesting and routing
• Multi-touch support for Windows and Linux, with a dedicated Tablet display profile
• Full multicore and multiprocessor support
• Advanced Layered Editing mode
• Bounce and Bounce in Place for Clips or time selection
• Context-based Pop-up Browser, with support for selected VST preset formats
• Multi-display support for up to three displays
• Support for various MIDI controllers out of the box, with native MPE support for next generation controllers
• VST & VST3 support w/built-in 32-/64-bit bridging, plug-in crash protection, delay compensation, and flexible multi-out and sidechain capabilities
• Unified Modulation System: Use Macro controls, Note Expressions, and LFOs & Envelopes
• Modulate any device, VST plug-in, or hardware parameter
• Open Controller API: Create and customize functionality for any MIDI controller, with scripting access to nearly every feature of Bitwig Studio
THIS PRODUCT IS DELIVERED VIA ELECTRONIC DOWNLOAD. CUSTOMER WILL RECEIVE AN AUTHORIZATION LICENSE ONLY VIA EMAIL. THE ACTUAL SOFTWARE APPLICATION MUST BE DOWNLOADED BY THE CUSTOMER FROM THE MFG WEBSITE.
|Included Software||Includes 12 months of free upgrades: perpetual license with 12 months of free updates and upgrades upon registration.|
|Special Features||Multi-touch support for Windows and Linux, with a dedicated Tablet display profile|
|System Compatibility||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|VST||VST and VST3 support with built-in 32-/64-bit bridging|
|Compatible File Type||WAV, AIFF, MP3, AAC, WMA, FLAC, OGG Vorbis, and MIDI|