Focusrite Clarett 4Pre USB Audio Interface
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
Protect Your Investment! ( More Info )
The Focusrite Clarett USB lays down the challenge to interfaces twice the price!18 in / 8 out USB audio interface with four award-winning Clarett mic preamps with "Air", class-leading AD/DA conversion and super-low latency. Forward compatible with USB-C.
The Clarett USB range features specially designed high performance, low-noise (-128dB EIN) mic pres with a low distortion, ultra-linear design that guarantees a clean, open and transparent sound, giving accurate representation of the original performance. Boasting 118dB dynamic range, Clarett can now be experienced with any Mac or PC supporting USB 2.0 and above. Decades of analog circuit design experience, applied around 24-bit/192kHz A-D and D-A conversion, delivers a superior signal path.
Clarett 4Pre USB is an 18-in, 8-out audio interface. Gain Halo meters make it easy for you to set the input level of the four mic/line inputs, two of which are also high-impedance instrument inputs that can record super-hot pickups with no unwanted distortion. Four fixed line inputs are also included, and the ADAT input supports an additional eight channels when combined with multi-channel mic preamps like Clarett OctoPre. Outs include two monitor outputs with anti-thump technology, two line outputs and two headphone outputs with volume controls. MIDI I/O and S/PDIF I/O are also included.
The four Air-enabled mic preamps can reproduce the input impedance, clarity and frequency response curve of Focusrite's original ISA mic preamp. Clarett 4Pre USB connects to Mac or PC using the included standard USB and USB Type-C cables. Record with super-low latency through amp simulators and effects plug-ins.
Configure your routing and monitor mixes from Mac, PC, iPad, iPhone or iPod touch with user-friendly control software Focusrite Control. Additional included software is from XLN Audio, Focusrite, Softube, Ableton and Loopmasters.
- Ultra-low noise (-128dB EIN) Clarett mic preamps, ultra-low distortion and 118dB dynamic range
- Included standard USB and USB Type-C cables connect to Mac or PC
- Precision 24-bit/192kHz A-D and D-A conversion for the ideal signal path
- High-headroom instrument inputs for recording super-hot pickups with no unwanted distortion
- Four Air-enabled mic preamps, which can reproduce the sound of Focusrite's original ISA mic preamp
- Supports any Mac or PC with USB 2.0 and above
- Connects to Mac or PC using the included standard USB and USB Type-C cables
- Two mic/line/instrument inputs plus Two mic/line inputs
- Gain Halo meters make it easy for you to set the input level
- Four additional fixed line inputs on the rear panel
Things You Will Get:
- Clarett 4Pre USB Audio Interface
- 2 x USB Cables
- Power Supply
- Owner's Manual
Two monitor outputs with anti-thump technology
Headphone Output with volume control
Two line outputs
|Preamp Type||XMAX Class A analog microphone preamps|
|Dimensions||2.50" x 8.74” x 7.56”|
|System Compatibility||Supports any Mac or PC with USB 2.0 and above|
|Software Included||XLN Audio, Focusrite, Softube, Ableton and Loopmasters|
|Inputs||Two mic/line/instrument inputs plus Two mic/line inputs|
$18.99$13.99 to $27.99 Save: $5.00 (26.33%)
$71.99$59.99 Save: $12.00 (16.67%)
$59.99$49.99 Save: $10.00 (16.67%)
$79.99$49.99 Save: $30.00 (37.5%)