Samson Concert 288 Handheld Dual-Channel Wireless System (H-Band) (Open Box)
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
Offering easy setup, flawless operation and premium sound, the Samson Concert 288 Handheld Dual-Channel Wireless System is the ideal high-performance UHF wireless solution wherever two users are needed.The Concert 288 Handheld features two CH288 Handheld Transmitters with Q6 Dynamic Microphone capsules. These handheld mics bring maximum versatility to any dual-user application, particularly duet performances, as well as audience participation and interview situations. The transmitters, which can operate for up to eight hours on two AA batteries each, are engineered to the finest detail to provide the ultimate in sound reproduction.
AT A GLANCE:
- Dual-channel, high-performance UHF wireless system
- 1/4” audio cable, AC adapter and rackmount kit included
- Multiple frequency options for interference-free performance in any environment
- Up to 24 systems can be operated simultaneously across two frequency bands
- Separate Volume controls for each wireless signal
- Dual balanced XLR outputs for routing signals to two separate mixer channels
- 1/4” unbalanced mix output to combine signals to one output channel
- Two Q6 Dynamic Microphone capsules
- Each offers up to eight hours of battery life using two AA batteries
- 300' operating range
To ensure interference-free performance, the Concert 288 Handheld features a true diversity design. If a drop out does occur, the receiver’s tone key triggers an Auto Mute function to eliminate any background noise until the signal is restored.
Featuring a user-friendly front panel, the CR288 Wireless Receiver provides the system with fast and easy setup. To find your optimal channel, the CR288 provides two Select buttons for auto syncing the receiver and transmitter channels via an infrared signal. The panel also contains a dual 7-segment LED to show the operating channels, two Volume knobs, two tuned antennas, as well as Ready and Peak indicators for optimal functionality and monitoring.
The back of the receiver features two separate balanced XLR outputs for routing signals to two separate mixer channels, as well as a 1/4” unbalanced mix output that condense both signals to a single channel for a direct connection into a PA speaker.
Get your Samson Concert 288 Handheld Wireless System today at the guaranteed lowest price from Sam Ash Direct with our 45-day return and 60-day price protection policy.
WARNING: This product contains chemicals, including DEHP, known to the State of California to cause birth defects and other reproductive harm.
Things You Will Get:
(2) CH288 Handheld Transmitters with Q6 Dynamic Microphone Capsules
CR288 Wireless Receiver
1/4" Audio Cable
|Low Cut Filter||No|