dbx RTAM Sonic Analysis Microphone for Drive Rack Series
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
Protect Your Investment! ( More Info )
The RTA-M by dbx is an omni-directional, flat frequency measurement microphone specially designed for the Driverack series to pick up all frequencies from 20 Hz to 20 kHz , ensuring accurate "pinking"/real-time analysis of your audio. It runs on phantom power (supplied by the Driverack units) and comes with a clip and case.
- • Polar Pattern : omni-directional
• Element : back electret-Condenser
• Frequency : 20 Hz - 20 kHz
• Impedance : 250 30% (at 1,000Hz)
• Sensitivity : -63 dB 3 dB ( 0 dB=1V/ microbar 1,000 Hz indicated by open circuit )
• Operating Voltage : phantom power 15V D.C.
Cancer and Reproductive Harm-www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Things You Will Get:
|Series||Drive Rack Series|
|Model||RTAM Sonic Analysis Microphone|