Pioneer DDJ-SR Performance DJ Controller (Used - Mint Condition)
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
Pioneer’s DDJ-SR 2-channel DJ controller is designed for use with Serato® DJ software.The smaller and more compact DDJ-SR inherits many of the same functions and controls of the larger DDJ-SX introduced in 2012, offering large aluminum jog wheels, integrated performance pads, and a new PAD PLUS feature that adds four additional audio effects to the performance pads.
Mixing with Serato
The DDJ-SR takes advantage of Serato DJ’s full capability, ensuring its layout of knobs and buttons are exceptionally easy-to-use with the software.
Large rubber “performance pads” located below the big jog wheel provide HOT CUE, ROLL, SLICER and SAMPLER functions. Each soft-touch rubber pad illuminates in blue to enable users to tap the pad(s) quickly for each effect, with the output volume varying depending on the strength of each tap.
By activating the new PAD PLUS button, the functions of the performance pads are transformed, converting the four function buttons into HOT CUE ROLL, TRANS, COMBO FX and SAMPLER ROLL. This enables DJs to trigger multiple FX with one button, and automatically sync samples and Hot Cues to the beat. The DDJ-SR also features a Beat Indicator which gives a visual representation of the beat.
Big Jog Wheels
The DDJ-SR features two large jog wheels for precise scratching and mixing capabilities. The resistance for each jog wheel was fined tuned to provide users with the best “feel” and the shortest latency.
The built-in 2-channel mixer on the DDJ-SR is ideal for scratch performances. The mixer can also be used with four decks using the “deck select” buttons located on each side of the controller. In addition, the unit features a “Cross Fader Reverse” switch to enable the left and right decks to be controlled from opposite sides.
The DDJ-SR sports a steel top panel and an aluminum jog plate for a more elegant and stylish look and feel.
- 2-channel performance DJ controller/mixer for Serato DJ® software
- 8 velocity sensitive rubber “performance pads” per deck provide HOT CUE, ROLL, SLICER and SAMPLER functions
- PAD PLUS transforms the four functions of the performance pads into dual functions such as HOT CUE ROLL, TRANS, COMBO FX and SAMPLER ROLL
- Large jog wheels for precise scratching and mixing capabilities
- Built-in 2-channel mixer w/ crossfader reverse is ideal for scratch performances and can also be used with 4 decks using the “deck select”
- buttons located on each side of the controller
- Steel top panel and an aluminum jog plate for stylish but durable look and feel
- USB Power – The controller can be powered through the USB connection to a laptop
- Built-in Sound Card (audio interface) – Simple connection to a laptop with a single USB cable
- Adjustable Cross-fader Curve – Suits any mixing style
- Channel Fader Start – Enables the use of the channel fader to control and play/cue tracks
- Integrated Handles – The controller features grip handles on each side for added convenience
- Includes free Serato DJ Software download for easy plug and play