Heritage Audio DMA-73 Microphone Preamp
If one Neve preamp is what you crave, well then, in that case...TWO are better than one! Introducing the Heritage Audio 2-channel DMA-73 Microphone Preamp
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
Protect Your Investment! ( More Info )
- 80dB Class-A Microphone preamplifier, HI-LO selectable minimum input impedance, balanced and floating. High-gain positions show a higher impedance, ideal for old ribbon mics
- 50dB Class-A Line preamplifier, bridging input impedance, balanced and floating
- All discrete Class-A Ultra-High Impedance J-Fet Direct Input on a high quality Neutrik Jack. The DI circuit is ahead of the Mic Input transformer, so the transformer is on when in DI mode
- Class-A single ended, 2N3055 driven, high headroom output stage
- Individual Neutrik gold plated XLR connectors for microphone and line inputs.
- Gold Plated Neutrik XLR output.
- PAD: 20dB Mic input attenuation ahead of the input transformer to avoid overloading it.
- Hi-PASS FILTER: Active all discrete Class A 3rd order Bessel, 80Hz Hi-Pass Filter. 18dB/octave slope.
- OUTPUT control to allow overloading of the preamp.
- External linear PSU to avoid electromagnetic radiation into the audio transformers ( a.k.a. hum ).
- Carnhill Input and Output transformers.
- 3-gain stage, genuine B283 gain card modular construction.
- Marconi style knobs and vintage style engraved pushbuttons.
- Microphone input impedance: HI, 1200 Ohm minimum, LO, 300 Ohm minimum. Higher gain positions gradually have greater impedances, optimum for lo gain ribbon mics. Input is Carnhill transformer balanced and floating.
- Line input impedance: 10K Ohms bridging, Carnhill transformer balanced and floating.
- DI input impedance: Greater than 2 Megohms, unbalanced.
- Output impedance: Less than 75 Ohms, Carnhill transformer balanced and floating, to drive a load of 600 ohms (factory terminated).
- Maximum output: Greater than +26dBm into 600 ohms.
- THD: Less than 0.025% at 1 Khz, less than 0.05% at 100Hz.
- Frequency response: 20Hz ( +0.3dB ) to 20Khz (-0.2dB)
- Maximum gain: Slightly greater than 80dB
- Noise: Less than -100dBm.
- Power consumption: Less than 200mA @24VDC
Things You Will Get:
MSRP: Old Price
$129.95Discounted Price $59.99 Save: $69.96 (53.84%)
Discounted Price $59.99
MSRP: Old Price
$37.99Discounted Price $24.99 to $79.99 Save: $13.00 (34.22%)