TC Helicon Duplicator Doubling Reverb and Correction Vocal Effect Stomp Box
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
The Duplicator gives you easy control over doubling and reverb while TC-Helicon's famous 'tone' takes care of your EQ, Compression, De-Essing and Gate.Double Up
This compact stompbox is the perfect tool for any musician looking to achieve amazing doubling. Double tracking has been a staple in studio recording for decades. It adds punch and interest at just the right moment. Duplicator brings that studio sound to your live performances, giving you tight, loose and octave options that perfectly suit your song.
Find Your Space
Reverb simulates a physical space, allowing your voice to fit into the music perfectly. Whether it’s something small like a room or large like a concert hall, Duplicator’s vocally tuned reverb compliments your voice.
A Helping Hand
We’re all human and nobody hits every note perfectly. Nobody. With transparent auto-chromatic pitch correction, we nudge your pitch to the nearest semitone. It won’t turn a potato into a spaceship, but it can give you a little support when you need it most.
Your Personal Sound Tech
Adaptive EQ (equalization), compression, de-ess and gate automatically control the timbre and shape of your vocal, ensuring that every note you sing is clear and intelligible to your audience. When the crowd can hear what you’re singing, they can sing along. Nothing is better than that!
Who Needs Knobs?
Mucking about with mic gain can be a real hassle, especially if you’re in a hurry or at a new and unfamiliar venue. Duplicator automatically sets your mic gain, so you never have to worry whether things are set correctly.
Control your harmony anywhere on stage from a mic engineered for the sonic realities of modern vocal performance. Add the TC-Helicon MP-75, or the Sennheiser e835 FX.
Sometimes it’s just not feasible to find a power outlet when you’re performing. That doesn’t mean you should be without your Duplicator! It can be powered by 4 AA batteries (not included) in addition to the optional 9V adapter.
- Choice of 3 Doubling styles, including Tight, Loose and Octaves
- Room, Club and Hall reverb choices
- Transparent auto-chromatic pitch correction helps you sing at your best
- Battery operation (batteries optional)
- Clean, clear, low noise mic preamp with phantom power
- Reverb and Tone can remain on whether Doubling is on or off so you always sound great
- Mic Control allows remote Harmony on/off using the switch on the Sennheiser e 835 FX or TC-Helicon MP-75 mic
- USB connection to free VoiceSupport application for easy firmware updates
- 9V operation (vs 12V) to accommodate common pedalboard power supplies
- Automatic input gain – no more setting and adjusting input gain
- Rugged all-metal construction
Things You Will Get:
- Duplicator Vocal Effect Stomp Box
- USB Cable
- User Guide
|Inputs||XLR female, balanced|
|Phantom Power||24V (always on)|
|Output||XLR male, impedance balanced|
|Dimensions||5.4"H x 3.5"W x 2.3"D|
High quality doubling presets
Adaptive Tone on/off
Mic Control on/off