Daking Audio EQ 500 4-Band Parametric Equalizer
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
The 4-Band Parametric EQ that Daking built into its popular Mic Pre EQ is now in it's own 500 Series unit. The EQ 500 gives you the best of both worlds.Daking's rackmount Mic Pre EQ became popular partially due to its EQ section's four bands that parametrically covered all the frequencies any seasoned engineer could prefer.
In this 500 series version of that parametric EQ, each of these bands can be bypassed by turning to the "out" setting, instead of trusting a unity setting to neutralize it. This guarantees an absolute or "hard" bypass. With discrete circuitry and ThatCorp balanced inputs and outputs, you get the the warmth and thickness of a classic console as well as the reliability and low noise only today's technology and expertise can provide. Aluminum knobs feel confident and solid as you adjust EQ and output functions.
EQ 500 Features:
• ThatCorp balanced inputs and output
• Discrete transistor circuitry
• 4-band EQ with hard bypass
• Continuously variable boost and cut: ±16dB
• High and Low Bands Shelving
• Mid Bands "Inductor Based Peaking"
• All bands have proportional Q (at minimal boost or cut, the Q is very wide and the Q narrows as the boost/cut is increased).
• Stepped frequencies:
Things You Will Get:
|Dimensions||One 500 Series Rackspace|
$31.99$25.99 to $34.99 Save: $6.00 (18.76%)
$33.99$27.99 to $31.99 Save: $6.00 (17.65%)
$33.49$22.99 to $73.99 Save: $10.50 (31.35%)