Eventide EuroDDL Eurorack Delay Module
Expand the creativity with the Eventide Euro DDL Digitial Delay for the Eurorack
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
Protect Your Investment! ( More Info )
- A Eurorack delay with minimal digital circuitry. It's constrained to do nothing more than simple, yet flexible, delay.
- The DDL is pristine. It’s long. It’s short (0.11msec resolution). It’s smooth, it loops and it goes backwards.
- The delay converter is 24 bits with max delay up to 10 seconds at 192 kHz sample rate and 160 seconds at 16 kHz rate.
- Delay time can be varied smoothly and over a wide range; either manually, via tap tempo or by remote control voltage.
- Short delays can be used for comb filter and flanging effects. Longer delays for echo effects.
- Infinite delays for looping. Backwards delays for reverse effects.
Get your Eventide EuroDDL Eurorack Delay Module today at the guaranteed lowest price from Sam Ash Direct with our 45-day return and 60-day price protection policy.
Things You Will Get:
- EuroDDL Eurorack Delay Module
|Number of Channels||1|
|Analog Inputs Number||1|
|Analog Outputs Number||1|
|Gain Range||+20 dB boost|
|Connectors||3.5mm Patch Cables|