Waldorf VCF-1 Eurorack Filter
vcf1 brings sound and functions of Waldorf's popular Rocket and 2-Pole to your Eurorack.
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
Protect Your Investment! ( More Info )
The efficient designed user interface allows direct access to all important sound parameters. Equipped with real metal knobs the parameter range of the pots are made for perfect musical results.
vcf1 allows to side-chain an additional audio signal and the organic filter resonance can be used up to extreme self oscillating effects.
- Analog 12db/octave multimode filter with distortion
- Signal path: distortion -> filter -> overdrive
- 2 audio inputs with gain
- Resonance up to self-oscillation
- 2 CV inputs for cutoff, one featuring bipolar control
- CV input for resonance
- Pre-filter distortion with level control
- Distortion section can be used separately
- Post-filter overdrive with adjustable gain
|CV Jacks (Control Voltage)||Yes|
|Dimensions||Width: 18HP (91.4mm)|
|Power Requirements||+/-12V, 100mA|
|Inputs||2 audio inputs with gain|