D'Addario EXPPBB190GS Coated Phosphor Bronze Acoustic, Taylor GS Mini Scale, 37-90
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
Developed with Taylor for use on the GS Mini Bass, these acoustic bass strings feature EXP-coated phosphor bronze wrap wire over multifilament cores to deliver long-lasting tone, projection, and playability.D'Addario EXPs are the most natural-sounding, longest-lasting coated strings available. EXP Coated Technology starts with the highest quality wrap wire materials, precision drawn and micro coated on an advanced proprietary machinery. Strings are then wound normally, delivering tone and feel identical to D'Addario's world renowned acoustic bass strings, with a minimum of 4 times more life. You won't believe they are coated!
- Designed and developed with Taylor specifically for use on Taylor GS Mini 4-String acoustic basses with a string scale length of 23.5 inches
- EXP Coated phosphor bronze for warm, bright, well balanced acoustic tone and 4 times more life
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Phosphor Bronze Wound .037, .055, .062, .090
$151.99$94.99 Save: $57.00 (37.5%)
$59.99$59.00 Save: $0.99 (1.65%)
$41.80$19.99 Save: $21.81 (52.18%)
$5.00$4.99 Save: $0.01 (0.2%)