Presonus Faderport 8 Mix Production Controller
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
Protect Your Investment! ( More Info )
The FaderPort 8 features eight 100 mm motorized, touch-sensitive faders; digital scribble strip displays; and a unique Session Navigator to make mixing and controlling your favorite DAW application quick and easy.
The FaderPort 8 is compatible with virtually any DAW host for Mac OS X or Windows, with support for HUI and Mackie Control and native control of Studio One, including Control Link support as well as parameter follow, allowing you quick access to any control under your mouse. Its ergonomic design makes it a comfortable companion to your keyboard and mouse.
- 8 touch-sensitive, 100 mm long-throw, motorized fader
- 8 high-definition Scribble Strip displays
- Complete recording-transport controls: Play, Stop, Fast Forward, Rewind, Record, Loop
- Drop Marker, Next/Prev Marker, Next / Prev Event
- General session controls: Undo/Redo, Arm All, Solo/Mute Clear, Track Management, Click On/Off with tap tempo
- Session Navigator provides quick control over Track Scrolling, Channel Banking, Timeline Scrolling, and much more
- Channel Controls: Level, Pan, Solo, Mute, Rec Arm
- Automation Controls: Touch, Latch, Trim, Write, Read, Off
- Optional Fader functionality: Plug-in edit, bus sends, pan
- OS X / Windows compatible with native Studio One support and HUI and Mackie Control Universal emulation
- Footswitch input for hands-free start/stop
- USB 2.0 connectivity
Things You Will Get:
- Faderport 8 Mix Production Controller
- Power Supply
- Owner's Manual
Reviewed by 4 customers
Displaying reviews 1-4
Sometimes using a mouse on a DAW program can become tedious and tiresome. With the Faderport 8 you can now do a lot of things you did on the mouse now on the controller. Makes recording and monitoring a lot easier to do and easier to fine tune. Great to have if you want something small but versatile.
Presonus has done it again with this new Faderport 8 controller. The original Faderport has been around for a few years and has been a real lifesaver in my own studio making workflow so much easier. This later version has taken that product and made it even better. You now have 8 controllable faders so it makes mixing even easier, and you can edit the scripts on each one so you know what you're mixing. And with so many shortcut buttons built in, it truly transforms the workflow of your DAW software. I can't recommend the Faderports enough. To me at least they really change the way I use my DAW it really gives you an almost hardware console style feel while still harnessing the power of your computer based rig.
- Was this a gift?:
I cannot say enough good things about the faderport! Comes equipped with motorized faders and is extremely versatile at its price point! You can both solo and mute clear at the touch of a button as well as link tracks together, edit plugins and so much more right from the HUI. The screens are easy to read and you can read exactly what each track is being used for, pans, etc from them as well. While the Behringer X Touch is a great product, this is superior in every way.
- Flawless Integration With Studio One Software
- Works With Pretty Much Any DAW
- Home Recording
- Pod Casting
- Studio Recording
I can't say enough good things about this control surface! I use Studio One and it works amazingly! With this control surface, I barely have to use the mouse when navigating my DAW! It makes recording and mixing some much easier!! I am a verified reviewer @ Sam Ash Music.
- Was this a gift?:
|Faders||8 touch-sensitive, 100 mm long-throw, motorized faders|
|Compatibility||OS X / Windows|