Fender 250K Split Shaft Potentiometer
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
Pure Vintage PartsFender offers a wide selection of Pure Vintage electronics to players looking to restore or upgrade their guitar or amplifier with classic Fender in mind. From potentiometers to select capacitors, tube sockets and more, these electronics are created to closely replicate original-era Fender parts and have been used on a number of Fender reissue instruments and amplifiers, including our American Vintage series of guitars and basses.
But best of all, Pure Vintage guitar and amp electronics are also versatile enough to fit most Fender guitars and tube amplifiers, making it easier than ever to inject that vintage vibe into any setup.
- Vintage-accurate 250K 3/8" CTS split shaft potentiometer for volume or tone control
- Accepts push-on-style control knobs
- Includes mounting nut, washer and modern .022uf capacitor
- Fits most vintage and modern Stratocaster® guitars
Things You Will Get:
- 250K Split Shaft Potentiometer
|Model||250K Split Shaft Potentiometer|