Fender GTX-7 Mustang GTX Footswitch
Companion to Fender’s MUSTANG GTX amp series makes it convenient for true live performance. The GTX-7 Footswitch was developed for use with Mustang GTX amplifiers, allowing users to select various presets and effects from the floor.
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
- BANK UP/ DOWN SWITCH: Functions in Preset Mode; Pressing switch and releasing will bank up by 5 presets, press and hold will bank down by 5 presets
- MODE/TUNER SWITCH: Pressing switch and releasing will switch between three of the modes (Looper, Effects, Presets); press and hold will switch to Tuner mode
- FUNCTION SWITCHES: These five numbered buttons enable selection and foot control of the different functions depending on selected mode. All functions will be activated on down-press. Tap on the currently selected preset to change the preset Tempo. The PRESETS mode LED will flash to indicate tempo
- DISPLAY SCREEN: Shows preset selected, effects mode and tuner.
- MODE LEDS: These three LEDs at far right indicate which of three modes is in use – Looper (Green), Effects (Amber), and Presets (Red).
- FUNCTION LEDS: Series of 5 red LEDs along the top of each function switch just below the DISPLAY SCREEN that indicate various functions in use.
- 1/4" Jack for TS cable connection to compatible amp
Get the assurance that comes from shopping with Sam Ash Direct, an authorized Fender Dealer!