Fender Road Worn '60s Jazzmaster Electric Guitar
The Fender Road Worn '60s Jazzmaster sounds, looks and feels like it's been there and back, has more than a few miles on it, and then some.
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
Protect Your Investment! ( More Info )
The irresistibly cool look of finish worn through to the wood, lightly rusted hardware, a bruised neck and yellowing plastic parts are yours right away with the Fender Road Worn 60s Jazzmaster. Deluxe gig bag included.
- 1960s style with aged/worn body, neck, finish and hardware touches
- Maple neck with “C” profile 7.25”-radius fingerboard with 21 vintage-style frets
- Dual single-coil American Vintage ’65 Jazzmaster pickups
- Classic Jazzmaster “lead”/“rhythm” dual-circuit design
- Vintage-style bridge with “floating” tremolo tailpiece
- Worn nitrocellulose-lacquer finish
|Other Features||Distressed Body, Neck and Hardware Creating an Aged Appearance, Aged White Plastic Parts, Vintage Tinted Neck, Single "Wing" String Tree, Vintage-Style Strap Buttons, Vintage-Style Heel Adjust Truss Rod, Pop-In Tremolo Arm|
|Number Of Frets||21|
|Neck Type||Bolt On|
|Case Type||Deluxe Gig Bag|
|Tuning Machines||Vintage Style|
Discounted Price $199.99