Peavey FX2 32 Channel Analog/Digital Hybrid Audio Mixer
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
Protect Your Investment! ( More Info )
The updated Peavey FX2 features twice the processing power of the original.The Peavey FX2 32 mixers feature new, Peavey-exclusive technology to enhance live sound reproduction and project studio recording, including Silencer mic preamps, which allow very high gain with low noise and distortion for crystal-clear signal reproduction.
The four pre-fader auxes per channel provide four monitor mixes, while the two post-fader auxes are ideal for adding effects (built-in or outboard). These mixers also include dual DSP engines that allow multiple simultaneous effects assignable to any channel via aux 5/6.
Onboard effects include reverb, reverb enhanced, delay, compression, expander, de-esser, chorus, flanger, tube emulator, vocal enhancer and gate. Chain two processors together on each of the two available effects windows. The digital output processing section includes Feedback Ferret, dual 5-band Parametric EQ or dual 28-band Graphic EQs, digital delay lines, and dynamics/limiters.
The output section can be configured for Stereo, Dual Mono or Subwoofer mode with a built-in electronic crossover. The mixer features dual USB 2.0 ports, and the "A" USB connector allows streaming of digital audio directly to a computer or memory stick as well as exclusive, built-in MP3 compression.
You can record your rehearsals, songwriting sessions or live performances directly to an inexpensive USB stick ... no other hardware needed and then transfer them to your computer to burn CDs or to transmit electronically. Or insert a memory stick to playback audio files for use between sets.
- High-power dual DSP engine with improved digital effects and output processing including Feedback Ferret, 28-band GEQ/5-band PEQ, delay and limiter
- USB 2.0 "A" connection to record directly to or playback from memory stick
- USB 2.0 "B" connection for streaming digital out
- 3-band EQ with sweepable mid-frequency and variable low cut filters
- 2 stereo channels with dual mic/line inputs
- 48 volt phantom power
- 6 Aux sends
- 4 subgroups
- 100mm faders
- Double the processing power of the orginal FX Series
- All new switching power supply design is more efficient than the original
- Silencer mic preamp XLR inputs
Things You Will Get:
FX2 32 Mixer
|Dimensions||8"H x 32.75"W x 21.25"D|
|Mixer Type||Analog / Digital FX / USB Interface|
|Inputs-Other||XLR; 1/4" BAL|
|Outputs-Main||XLR; 1/4" BAL|
|Send/Return I/O||1/"4 TRS|
|Channel Inserts||All Input Channels; Master Output|