CruzTOOLS GTSH1 Stagehand Compact Tech Kit
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
The Stagehand Compact Tech Kit includes everything you need at a great value!The GrooveTech series kits are the ultimate for guitar and bass players, but weren't designed to be very portable. The new Stagehand kit addresses this, with no loss in capability and at a modest price to boot! Central to the concept is a 19-piece magnetic bit set and screwdriver-style bit holder, with both inch and metric hex wrenches, screwdrivers, and sockets to handle virtually any make and model of guitar or bass. A capo and 15-blade thickness gauge with integrated ruler permit neck measurement, which is essential to proper truss rod adjustment. Also included are downsized string cutters and a string winder. Everything fits into an uber-compact pouch that is ready to hit the road.
- Hex Bit Set – Inch - 0.050", 1/16", 5/64", 3/32", 1/8" Ball End Long, 3/16" Ball End Long
- Hex Bit Set – Metric - 1.5mm, 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm Ball End Long, 5mm Ball End Long
- Hex Bit Set – Sockets - 5/16", 1/2", 12mm
- Hex bit Set – Screwdrivers - #1 Phillips, #2 Phillips, 2.5mm Slotted, 1/4" Slotted
- 15-Blade Thickness Gauge with Integrated Ruler
- String Cutters
- String Winder
- 600 denier Polyester Zip-Up Pouch
$10.90$4.17 Save: $6.73 (61.74%)
$16.95$12.95 Save: $4.00 (23.6%)
$52.80$30.95 Save: $21.85 (41.38%)