CF Martin S1 Soprano Ukulele with Gig Bag (Open Box)
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
The Martin S1 soprano ukulele looks just as great as it sounds! Crafted from genuine solid mahogany, this uke features a dovetail mahogany neck with a rosewood fingerboard, solid morado bridge, a bone nut and saddle, an inlaid rosette and comes in a natural satin finish. Gig bag included.
- Construction: Mahogany Blocks/Applied Dovetail
- Body Size: Soprano Ukulele
- Top: Solid Genuine Mahogany - 1 pc.
- Rosette: B/W/B Boltaron
- Top Bracing Pattern: O-Uke
- Top Braces: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Body Material: Solid Genuine Mahogany
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape: Soprano Uke shape
- Nut Material: Bone
- Headstock: Solid/Uke Taper
- Fingerboard Material: Solid Morado
- Scale Length: 13.614''
- Number of Frets: 17
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1-13/32''
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret: 1-13/16''
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: One @ 5th, Two @ 7th, One @ 10th
- Bridge Material: Solid Morado
- Bridge Style: O-Uke style
- Bridge String Spacing: 1-41/64''
- Saddle: Bone
- Tuning Machines: Grover Nickel w/ White Buttons
- Recommended Strings: Martin Ukulele (M600)
- Case: Padded Bag
Things You Will Get:
- Gig Bag