Hagstrom Viking Bass Guitar
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
VIKING BASS BLACKThe Hagstrom Viking bass is a reconstruction of the classic Concord bass from yesteryear. Keeping the soul and look of this retro classic, however providing the functionality and versatility to satisfy the modern day player as well.
The pickups on the Viking bass are "Vintage voiced", however a six position rotary switch has been placed in the lower horn to provide the player with a pallet of different tones to choose from. Possible pickup configurations using the 6-way rotary switch are as follows:
- 1 - Neck + Bridge, Single coil (Outer coils)
- 2 - Bridge, Single Coil (Outer Coil)
- 3 - Neck, Single Coil (Outer Coil)
- 4 - Neck + Bridge, Humbucking
- 5 - Bridge, Humbucking
- 6 - Neck, Humbucking
The Hagstrom Viking bass provides a warm vintage tone, with an amazing sustain thanks to the H-expander truss rod. This medium scale length bass will please the performing musicians in thought to the lower weight of the bass, but also continue to impress due to the multitude of different tonal variations to suit many playing styles.
- Body: Contoured Ply Maple
- Neck: Canadian Hard Maple, Set-neck
- Fingerboard: Resinator with Hagstrom Pearl Block Position Marks / 15 Inch Radius / Graph Tech Black Tusq XL 40mm nut
- Trussrod: H-Expander
- Tuning Keys: Hagstrom 22:1 Die Cast
- Scale Length: 30.75" - 781 mm
- Pickups: 2 x Dyna Rail - Viking Bass N/B
- Pickup Selector: 6-Way Rotary
- Bridge: Long Travel Tune-O-Matic w/ Hagstrom Trapeze Tail Piece
- Controls: 2 x Volume 2 x Tone
- Case: Not Included
Things You Will Get:
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Fun To Play
- Good Feel
- Good Pick Up
- Rock Concerts
Comments about Hagstrom Viking Bass Guitar:
I ordered this bass because I was looking to emulate a particular sound (I'm in a tribute band). It's a beautiful instrument and sounds great. It stays in tune pretty well.
My only minor complaint it is that it is a little unbalanced (probably because it's hollowbody), so the neck will dive if you're not supporting it with your fret hand.
Other than that, I love it. On a side note, we were messing around and I got a lot of crazy feedback from it by putting it up to my amp with delay and overdrive on.
$29.99$12.99 Save: $17.00 (56.69%)
$137.60$99.99 Save: $37.61 (27.33%)
$70.99$49.99 Save: $21.00 (29.58%)
$22.99$14.99 Save: $8.00 (34.8%)
$15.99$9.49 Save: $6.50 (40.65%)
$189.99$119.99 Save: $70.00 (36.84%)
$315.00$249.99 Save: $65.01 (20.64%)
$99.99$59.99 Save: $40.00 (40%)
$39.95$23.95 Save: $16.00 (40.05%)
$37.80$19.99 Save: $17.81 (47.12%)
$42.30$19.99 Save: $22.31 (52.74%)
$69.99$39.99 Save: $30.00 (42.86%)