45-Day Money Back Guarantee
We truly appreciate your business, and we want you to be 100% happy with your purchase. However, we know that one of the drawbacks of internet shopping is that you can't try something before you buy it. That's where our money-back guarantee comes in. If you are not completely satisfied with an item, for any reason, you can return it within 45 days of the shipping date for a complete refund of the merchandise price, subject to the limitations listed below.
If you have a problem or question of any kind, call us at 1-800-472-6274. We will do whatever it takes to put things right. Any item purchased from us can be returned to us, subject to the limitations listed, at our warehouse 7726 Cheri Court, Tampa, FL 33634 or save the shipping cost and return it to any Sam Ash Music Store location. In either case, no return authorization is required. Purchases made through third party marketplaces including Amazon, Google Express, Newegg, and Walmart cannot be returned to stores and must be sent to our Tampa warehouse.
Please do not accept any shipment if the packaging appears damaged in any way. Check your order on receipt to be sure everything is included and in proper working order. Hidden damage and missing items should be reported within 48 hours of receipt.
Shipping Costs on Returns
Except for damaged and defective items, you must pay any return shipping and, if we sent you your purchase with Free Shipping (free to you but not to us), we will deduct the outbound shipping cost from your refund as follows:
- Free Ground Shipping – we will deduct $10 from your refund
- Free 2nd Day Air Shipping – we will deduct $50 from your refund
- Free Truck Freight (on Oversized Items) – we will deduct $75 from your refund
Damaged and Defective Items
For obvious damage, just refuse the shipment and we’ll make it right. For hidden damage or defects, call our Customer Service at 1-800-472-6274 and we’ll send you a shipping label so you can return the item at our expense.
Conditions of Returns
Returns must be in original packaging, complete with blank warranty cards, owner’s manual, all included parts and accessories, and no sign of wear or abuse. Otherwise, you may be subject to a restocking fee, repair charge, or disqualification. Items must include all original packing materials and must be double boxed if we sent them double boxed. Please avoid using duct tape and other adhesives that leave a residue. We recommend that you get insurance on return shipments. Shipping, insurance, and handling charges are not refundable.
Limitations and Exclusions
Products in these categories CANNOT BE RETURNED once opened:
- Hardware with included software such as recording audio interfaces, digital mixers, USB and MIDI controllers, computer-based DJ systems and DJ Controllers
- Copyrighted Items: Books, CDs, DVDs, Sample libraries and blank media
- Tubes, Stylus Needles, Harmonicas, Ear Worn Items, Wood or Plastic Recorders, Mouthpieces, Strings, Reeds or Fog Fluid.
- Special Order merchandise (items that are not shown on samash.com or regularly stocked by Sam Ash stores) must be paid in full on order and cannot be cancelled unless cancellable at the manufacturerAnd cannot be returned unless defective.
- Returns must be made within 14 days of purchase for Workstations, DJ and Lighting Equipment, and rack mounted signal processors, but we will accept exchanges for similar equipment for 45 days.
- The warranty on used merchandise only provides refunds and repairs, not product replacement
- We reserve the right to deny return privileges to abusers of our policy, including those making excessive returns or returning abused and altered items.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
SAM ASH ® IS NOT LIABLE FOR INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. IN ALL CASES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, LOSS OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY OR LOST PROFITS, SAM ASH’S LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE PRICE PAID FOR THE PRODUCT. SAM ASH IS NOT THE MANUFACTURER OF THE PRODUCT AND MAKES NO WARRANTY OTHER THAN THOSE SET FORTH IN THIS RECEIPT. To the extent the Exclusion of Warranties or Limitation of Liability conflicts with the laws of your state, state law will apply.
Sam Ash ® wants to make every customer happy. In the unlikely event of a dispute, our Dispute Resolution Policy applies.