Heritage Audio TT 73 Tabletop One-Channel Class A Preamp/DI
Converting Heritage Audio's DMA 73 into a single-channel tabletop version resulted in the TT-73. With this innovative design, Heritage has extended its line to serve the needs of live situations on stage and on the road, as well as in the studio.
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
Protect Your Investment! ( More Info )
Special care has been taken with the internal worldwide power supply and no noise has been introduced. New to the range of tabletop units is the implementation of DI THRU jacks for simultaneous use of instrument amplifiers. A ground lift switch prevents any ground loops introducing hum in the audio when using these.
The combination of wood and RAF blue grey steel makes the tabletop units aesthetically stand out in any professional recording environment and will bring your semi pro facility the touch of class you're looking for.
- 80dB Class A Microphone preamplifier,
- HI-LO selectable minimum input impedance, balanced and floating.
- High gain positions show a higher impedance, ideal for old ribbon mics.
- 50Db Class A Line preamplifier, bridging input impedance, balanced and floating.
- All discrete Class A Ultra High Impedance J-Fet Direct Input on a high quality Neutrik Jack. The DI circuit is ahead of the Mic Input transformer, so the transformer is on when in DI mode.
- DI THRU jack with ground lift switch for simultaneous hum-free use of instrument amplifiers.
- Class A single ended, 2N3055 driven, high headroom output stage.
- Individual Neutrik gold plated XLR connectors for microphone and line inputs.
- Gold Plated Neutrik XLR output.
- PAD: 20dB Mic input attenuation ahead of the input transformer to avoid overloading it.
- HI PASS FILTER: Active all discrete Class A 3rd order Bessel, 80Hz Hi Pass Filter. 18dB/octave slope.
- OUTPUT control to allow overloading of the preamp.
- Internal no noise PSU, accepting worldwide voltages from 100v to 240v
- Carnhill Input and Output transformers.
- 3 gain stage, genuine B283 gain card modular construction.
- Marconi styleknobs and vintage-style engraved pushbuttons.
Things You Will Get:
MSRP: Old Price
$114.98Discounted Price $39.99 Save: $74.99 (65.22%)
MSRP: Old Price
$188.00Discounted Price $99.00 Save: $89.00 (47.34%)
Discounted Price $29.99