IK Multimedia iRig MIC Field Microphone
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
iRig Mic Field is a microphone that serves both as a high-quality iOS-compatible mic for studio-quality audio and professional video, yet it fits in your pocket!The iRig MiC Field is housed in a specially-designed rotating enclosure, making it possible for you to get precise left and right separation and imaging and keeping a professional standard to match with the high quality of any video.
Just connect it through the Lightning port of your iOS device and you're ready to go. It's designed to be as convenient as the built-in mics, but that's where the similarity ends. The professional quality of its two capsules, their X/Y positioning and the 24-bit A/D conversion it provides makes it a serious part of your recording rig without the bulk that previous mics of this performance level used to demand.
If that's not enough to impress you, the iRig MiC Field also gives you an additional tool to work around latency (resulting delay when monitoring a digitally recorded signal) with a built-in headphone jack that gives you real-time monitoring of the signal before it hits the recording process.
iRig MIC Field works with several IK companion apps including iRig Recorder 2 and many other iOS compatible Core Audio audio and video apps (including GarageBand, Voice Memo, iMovie, etc.).
- Stereo field-recording mic for iOS devices with Lightning port
- Rotates 90° for optimal positioning and locks in place
- Great for music, video or any other field-recording application
- Integrated headphone output
- Gain control and multicolor LED indicator for easy adjustment
- High-quality stereo capsule
- 24-bit, 44.1 - 48 kHz A/D conversion
- Lightweight and pocket-sized
- Elegant design with black finishing
|Dimensions||1.3 x 4.1 x 1.3 inches (WxHxD)|
$64.99$52.99 Save: $12.00 (18.46%)
$24.99$19.99 Save: $5.00 (20.01%)
$74.99$49.99 Save: $25.00 (33.34%)