JBL JRX218S 18" Compact Subwoofer
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
Protect Your Investment! ( More Info )
The JRX218S is driven by a massive JBL 18" woofer with a cast frame and 3" voice-coil.Features:
- 18 in. compact subwoofer.
- 350 W (continuous), 1400 W (peak) power capacity.
- The rugged enclosure is constructed from 19 mm (.75 in) MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) using advanced adhesives and mechanical fastener technology for durability and improved low-frequency performance. The enclosure is covered in black carpet.
- A top mounted, cast aluminum 36 mm pole mount receptacle can receive an optional SS3BK pole to facilitate use of the JRX218S as a base for a midhigh speaker cabinet.
- Non-resonant, all steel handles are used.
- Attractive 18-gauge perforated steel grille protects components from damage.
- Power Rating: 350 W / 1400 W
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 34 Hz - 250 Hz
- Frequency Response (±3 dB): 53 Hz - 250 Hz
- Sensitivity (@1m) : 98 dB
- Nominal Impedence: 4 ohms
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 350 W to 700 W into 4 ohms
- Maximum SPL: 133 dB peak, @1 m (3.3 ft)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 23.8 in x 20.0 in x 21.7 in)
- Net Weight: 71 lb
- Low Frequency Driver: M118-4
- Input Connectors: Neutrik Speakon NL-4 (x2); parallel
- Grille: 18-gauge, powder-coated steel
Things You Will Get:
|Dimensions||(H x W x D) 23.8 in x 20.0 in x 21.7 in|