Latin Percussion M752 Matador Series 11 3/4" Conga
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
The Matador Conga line from Latin Percusssion, is ideal for the intermediate player or aspiring pro who desires good sound and quality at a moderate price level.Features Matador Soft Strike™ which offer more playing comfort. Crafted of kiln dried, environmentally friendly Siam Oak, these 30" tall Matador Wood Congas offer 5/16" diameter tuning lugs and uniquely shaped "horned" side plates. They come complete with a tuning wrench.
- 30" Siam Oak, 3-ply shell
- 11-3/4" Natural rawhide head
- Matador® Soft Strike Rims
- Unique horned side plates with 5/16" diameter tuning lugs
- Patented LP ProCare Shell Protectors
- Tuning Wrench Included
Things You Will Get:
- Matador Conga
- Tuning Wrench