Electro-Voice EKX-18S 18" Subwoofer (Open Box)
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
The SKU cannot be purchased at this time.Add to Cart
The EKX series is the newest member of the Electro-Voice portable loudspeaker family, and combines legendary EV sound quality and reliability with the latest technology – all in a compact package suitable for a wide range of sound reinforcement scenarios, including musicians/DJs and live/club/installed sound applications.
EV-engineered components, Signal Synchronized Transducers (SST) waveguide design, and Class D amplifiers coupled with QuickSmartDSP all work together to provide precise coverage and superior sound quality at high SPLs.
EV’s award-winning industrial design – with robust wood enclosures and durable EVCoat finish – ensures that EKX speakers look as great as they sound.
- 1600 W (peak), 134 dB peak SPL on the EKX-18S utilizing highsensitivity transducers designed and engineered by EV
- Lightweight, compact 15-mm wood enclosure with internal bracing, and durable EVCoat finish
- Large slot ports for low distortion and excellent bass extension
- Metal grille reinforcement bar (two bars on the EKX-18S)
- M20 threaded pole mount plate
Things You Will Get:
- EKX-18S 18" Subwoofer
|Power Rating||400 W/1600 W (Continuous / Peak)|
|Maximum SPL||134 dB|
|Frequency Response||35 Hz - 300 Hz (-10 dB)|
|LF Driver Material||EVS-18C 457 - 18"; paper|
|Dimensions||20.47"H x 23.86"W x 24.09"D|
|Coverage Angle||90°H x 60°V|
|LF Driver Size||18"|