Electro-Voice EKX-18S 18" Subwoofer (Open Box)
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
The SKU cannot be purchased at this time.Add to Cart
EV-engineered components, Signal Synchronized Transducers (SST) waveguide design, and Class D amplifiers coupled with QuickSmartDSP all work together to provide precise coverage and superior sound quality at high SPLs.
EV’s award-winning industrial design – with robust wood enclosures and durable EVCoat finish – ensures that EKX speakers look as great as they sound.
- 1600 W (peak), 134 dB peak SPL on the EKX-18S utilizing highsensitivity transducers designed and engineered by EV
- Lightweight, compact 15-mm wood enclosure with internal bracing, and durable EVCoat finish
- Large slot ports for low distortion and excellent bass extension
- Metal grille reinforcement bar (two bars on the EKX-18S)
- M20 threaded pole mount plate
Things You Will Get:
- EKX-18S 18" Subwoofer
|Power Rating||400 W/1600 W (Continuous / Peak)|
|Maximum SPL||134 dB|
|Frequency Response||35 Hz - 300 Hz (-10 dB)|
|LF Driver Material||EVS-18C 457 - 18"; paper|
|Dimensions||20.47"H x 23.86"W x 24.09"D|
|Coverage Angle||90°H x 60°V|
|LF Driver Size||18"|