Electro-Voice ELX200-12S 12" Passive Subwoofer
The Electro-Voice ELX200-12S Subwoofer is designed to deliver an unprecedented combination of sound quality, portability and durability at its price point.
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
Protect Your Investment! ( More Info )
Every aspect of ELX200 is designed for ideal results as part of the whole - the acoustical, electrical and mechanical components all work together seamlessly. The subwoofers pack powerful low-frequency output into a surprisingly compact footprint, and feature tuned 15 mm thick wood enclosures with a premium top-coat finish. The proprietary feature b s that have made the other members of the EV portable speaker family a go-to for best-in-class performance are also present.
EV's industry-leading quality and testing procedures yield efficient transducer design and meaningful specs, resulting in components that deliver accurate, linear response at the system’s highest output levels. Translation: loud and clear all the way up to the limit. Unified in one of the strongest full-range composite enclosures ever built by EV. The ELX200 is established as the new benchmark for toughness - both acoustically and physically; maximum efficiency with maximum toughness.
- Ideal for portable and installed applications.
- 1600 W (peak), 129 dB peak SPL utilizing high sensitivity transducer designed and engineered by EV for maximum punch.
- High-output EVS-12L woofer designed to exacting specifications for superior durability and exceptional low-frequency reproduction.
- System reliability verified with over 500 hours of abuse testing and endurance testing.
- Lightweight, compact 15 mm wood enclosure with internal bracing with durable polyurea top-coat finish.
- Professional-grade hardware: integrated M20 threaded pole mount plate and two-handle design for easy lifting.
Things You Will Get:
- ELX200-12S Passive Subwoofer
- Owner's Manual
|Power Rating||400W RMS / 1600W Peak|
|LF Driver Size||12"|
|Dimensions||17.52"W x 15.63"H x 18.0"D x|
|Frequency Response||42 Hz - 220Hz|
|Maximum SPL||129 dB|
|Connection Types||Dual NL4|
|Other Features||Integrated M20 threaded pole mount plate and two-handle design for easy lifting.|