Lynx Aurora 8HD Digital Audio Converter w/LT-HD
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
Lynx has made high quality AD/DA converters since 2004. The Aurora 8HD Version provides compatibility with ProTools HD and Sam Ash Direct provides the guaranteed lowest price with fast, free shipping.
The Lynx Aurora 8HD is an 8 in 8 out and 8-channel AES/EBU I/O 24-bit/192 kHz analog to digital and digital to analog 8-channel mastering quality converter in a single-space rackmount chassis. This HD version comes equipped with the LT-HD L slot card allowing for seamless integration with Avid Pro Tools HD studios via HD Core or Accel Core cards using DigiLink cabling. You’ll be able to control all in and out functions from within the Pro tools environment.
The Lynx Aurora 8HD comes with Lynx’s SynchroLock sample clock technology. It’s an extremely low jitter clock source and it drives the Aurora’s converters as well as other digital gear in your studio setup, sychronizing them all to one single, accurate source.
The Aurora’s analog connectors come in the form of DB25 which use industry standard cables available from Lynx, Hosa, Mogami, ProCo and others. All the analog I/O is electronically balanced.
Aurora 8HD Features At-A-Glance:
- Simultaneous 8 channel analog I/O and 8 channel AES/EBU I/O
- 32-Channel mode allows Aurora 16HD/VTHD models to access all 16 analog and all 16 digital channels
- 24 Bit / 192 kHz mastering quality A/D and D/A conversion
- 192 kHz AES/EBU I/O supporting single and dual wire modes
- Single rack space configuration, no fan
- Word clock I/O with Lynx SynchroLock™ sample clock technology
Things You Will Get:
- Aurora 8HD
- AC Power Cord
$103.99$79.99 to $119.99 Save: $24.00 (23.08%)
$135.99$103.99 Save: $32.00 (23.53%)