DiGiGrid M Recording Interface
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
Introducing M: this stylish unit boasts two inputs and two outputs and is super-easy to use; just plug and play, with simultaneous monitoring and recording capabilities through two dedicated I/O.Input one is a dedicated mic/line and input two is instrument/line, which allows for many musical combinations. Audio capture is also of the highest order thanks to M’s top quality converters and industry proven mic preamps; and when listening back, a dedicated high-power headphone output guarantees that classic warm analogue control path in a fun and easy to use package.
What’s also cool about M is, should you need to expand, the possibilities are practically endless: it integrates seamlessly with any other DiGiGrid product to provide the user with mountains of extra I/O and overall functionality, through it’s Cat 5e/Cat 6 SoundGrid network port.
And like the rest of the new range, M benefits from a non-slip base and optional mic-stand adaptor plate. It is powered by a twist-lock 12V DC power supply (provided as standard) or Power over Ethernet (PoE) for maximum flexibility and ease of set-up, anywhere you want it.
Musical. Power. Practical.
With just one simple Ethernet connection to your MAC or PC, running any DAW, you have a simple stand-alone high quality audio interface. They can even be connected to multiple computers and DAW’s at the same time. Check out the DiGiGrid [D] for more I/O from the same series.
As your system grows you can connect up more I/O and DSP from the rackmounted series.
- Just 9cm cubed in high grade aluminium extrusion for rugged yet flexible use
- Songwriters, musicians and engineers tool for 96KHz recording and headphone monitoring
- 2 inputs / 2 outputs / 48V Phantom / high pass filter and dedicated metering
- Analog control path for highest quality warm sonic performance
- Connects to the SoundGrid network via a single Ethernet cable (Cat 5e/Cat 6)
- Optional stand mount adaptor for maximum flexibility of placement
- Stand alone or integrate into larger DiGiGrid Advanced Audio Networks
|Frequency Response||10Hz To 100kHz -3dB|
|Distortion||0.005% (40dB Gain)|
|Dimensions||113.5H x 90W x 90W mm|
$18.99$14.99 to $29.99 Save: $4.00 (21.06%)
$71.99$63.99 Save: $8.00 (11.11%)
$59.99$49.99 Save: $10.00 (16.67%)
$79.99$49.99 Save: $30.00 (37.5%)
You May Also Be Interested In
$820.00$697.00 Save: $123.00 (15%)
$2,699.00$2,294.00 Save: $405.00 (15.01%)