Marcinkiewicz Standard Series 5GW Small Shank Tenor Trombone Mouthpiece
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
Marcinkiewicz standard trombone mouthpieces are arranged in a logical ascending order from deep to shallow, No.5GW to No.15 in tenor, No.1 to No.8H B.S. / 61/2AL in bass and No.5G-S to 7G-S in Euphonium/Baritone. As rim size does not directly correspond to cup depth, please observe inside cup diameter for finding optimal response.
- • Outside Cup Diameter: 1.538" (39.07mm)
• Inside Cup Diameter: 1.006" (25.55mm)
• Cup Depth: 1.100" (27.94mm)
• Drill Venturi: 0.261" (6.63mm)
• Length: 3.250" (82.55mm)
Things You Will Get:
- Standard Series 5GW Small Shank Tenor Trombone Mouthpiece