TC Helicon Mic Mechanic 2 Echo Reverb and Correction Vocal Effect Stomp Box (Open Box)
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
Improving on its predecessor, the original Mic Mechanic, Mic Mechanic 2 is a compact vocal toolbox in an easy-to-use pedal.As your personal sound engineer, Mic Mechanic 2 provides time-tested tone and effects you can take anywhere to always sound your best.
Reverb simulates a physical space, allowing your voice to fit into the music perfectly. Whether it’s something small like a room or large like a concert hall, Mic Mechanic 2’s vocally tuned reverb compliments your voice and enhances every performance.
Echo (the effect formally known as delay) allows you to add repeats of your vocals, timed with your music. This cool effect helps your vocals really gel with the song. Whether you choose a lot of repeats, repeats, repeats… or just a few, you’re in control. Mic Mechanic 2 also allows you to set the tempo via the footswitch, so it’s as easy as tapping your foot in time with the music.
A Helping Hand
We’re all human and nobody hits every note perfectly. Nobody. With transparent auto-chromatic pitch correction, we nudge your pitch to the nearest semitone. It won’t turn a potato into a spaceship, but it can give you a little support when you need it most.
Who Needs Knobs?
Mucking about with mic gain can be a real hassle, especially if you’re in a hurry or at a new and unfamiliar venue. Mic Mechanic 2 automatically sets your mic gain, so you never have to worry whether things are set correctly.
Sometimes it’s just not feasible to find a power outlet when you’re performing. That doesn’t mean you should be without your Mic Mechanic 2! It can be powered by 4 AA batteries (not included) in addition to the optional 9V adapter
- Separate Reverb (Room, Studio, Hall) and Delay (Tap and Slap), with combinations of both
- Footswitch tapping can match echoes to song tempo
- Tone button for Adaptive EQ, Compression, De-essing and Gatingdes
- Battery operation (batteries optional)
- Auto Chromatic Pitch Correction
- Easy connection between standard mic and mixer
- Phantom power always available
- Low noise microphone pre-amp
- Automatic input gain – no more setting and adjusting input gain
- Mic Control for remote on/off switching with optional TC-Helicon MP-75, MP-76 (main button only) and Sennheiser e835 FX mics
- Individual style select/mix controls for Reverb and Echo
- Rugged all-metal construction
- USB connection to VoiceSupport application offering updates, product-specific news and more
- 9V operation (vs 12V) to accommodate common pedalboard power supplies
Things You Will Get:
- Mic Mechanic 2
- User Guide
8 high quality Reverb and Echo presets
Correction amountAdaptive Tone on/off
Mic Control on/off
Mic input gain level
|Dimensions||5.4"H x 3.5"W x 2.3"D|
Echo & Delay
|Output||XLR male, impedance balanced|
|Phantom Power||24V (always on)|
|Power Supply Included||12V .4A|
|Inputs||XLR female, balanced|