Mackie MR8mk3 8" Active Studio Monitor (Used - Mint Condition)
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
The ability to reveal the character of your music is easily the biggest reason to get professional studio monitors and Mackie MR8mk3 monitors are packed with design features to enhance this experience.From the added punch and bass extension provided by the custom-tuned ports to the rugged all-wood cabinet packed with sound-tightening acoustic absorption material, you can be confident that MRmk3 monitors are revealing the full-range, natural character that your music deserves.
All studio spaces are different and having the right connection types and customizable control over your acoustics is important. Want more bass? Pump up the low end by up to 4dB and feel the difference. Or, boost or cut the highs to get the exact amount of sizzle and shimmer you want. Adding an MR10Smk3 studio subwoofer to your system only adds to the experience. It not only delivers the chest-pounding punch critical for genres like hip-hop and dance, but also lets your mains focus on what they do best for optimum studio performance.
Optimizing features include an enhanced waveguide system for a wider sweet spot and custom-tuned rear porting for smooth, extended bass response. With a wide range of full-range options and a powerful studio sub, you can be sure MRmk3 has the right setup for your studio.
- 85 watts of Class A/B amplification
- 8″polypropylene woofer
- High output with controlled low-frequency performance
- 1″silk-dome tweeter
- Minimized reflections and diffractions for wider sweet spot
- Music-centric voicing perfect for modern mixing, monitoring and multimedia applications
- Enhanced waveguide system delivers unmatched clarity and openness
- Seamless transition from high to low frequencies for a crystal clear mix image
- Perfectly matched amps and drivers for optimized performance
- Superior transient response great for snares and other fast-transient sources
- Flexible inputs for simple connection to almost any audio source
- Customizable frequency control for your studio space
- Boost/cut control over highs
- Two levels of bass boost
- Custom-tuned rear ports for smooth, even bass extension
- Rugged all-wood cabinet design built to last
- Acoustically optimized with sound-tightening acoustic absorption material
- Add the companion MR10Smk3 studio subwoofer for powerful, deep extended bass
Things You Will Get: