iZotope Neutron Mixing Plug-In (Digital Download Version)
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
THIS PRODUCT IS DELIVERED VIA ELECTRONIC DOWNLOAD. CUSTOMER WILL RECEIVE AN AUTHORIZATION LICENSE ONLY VIA EMAIL. THE ACTUAL SOFTWARE APPLICATION MUST BE DOWNLOADED BY THE CUSTOMER FROM THE MFG WEBSITE.Introducing Neutron: A smarter way to mix
Achieve unprecedented focus and clarity in your mixes with Neutron. This new mixing plug-in combines the latest innovations in analysis and metering with award-winning audio processing.
Mix with confidence
With powerful new features like Track Assistant and Masking Meter, Neutron helps you quickly reach an optimal starting point, clearly identify perceptual frequency collisions, and fully wield creative control over all your mix decisions.
Meet your new assistant
An industry first, Neutron’s new Track Assistant lets you create a custom preset based on your audio to get you to a faster starting point so you can focus on what’s most important – your creative take on the mix.
- Different instrument tracks — like vocals, dialogue, guitar, bass, and drums — are automatically detected. Neutron then applies the spectral shaping technology within Neutrino to provide subtle clarity and balance to each of your tracks.
- After analyzing the incoming audio signal, EQ nodes are intelligently placed where Track Assistant thinks you need them, speeding up your workflow and eliminating much of the EQ guesswork.
- Get recommendations for optimal starting points across all of Neutron's modules, including compressor thresholds, saturation types, and single vs. multiband modes (including crossover points) – a huge time saver that can leave you feeling inspired.
- Typical software presets don't know what audio they're being applied to – until now. By analyzing your track material, Neutron can offer ‘infinite’ presets that are custom tailored to your sound while still allowing full control over all your mix decisions.
Another industry first, Neutron's Masking Meter allows you to visually identify perceptual frequency collisions, which can result in guitars masking lead vocals, bass covering up drums, and other issues that can cause a "muddy" or overly crowded mix. Toggle seamlessly between any two tracks to carve out sonic space and ensure that each instrument has its own place to shine.
Perfect for audio post
Neutron Advanced is also a smarter way to mix for audio post production. Neutron's high-quality, CPU-efficient audio processing offers zero-latency processing across all mixing modules, an award-winning BS.1770 True Peak Limiter, dynamic EQ with sidechaining to sonically balance sub-mixes, an automatic dialogue-polishing Neutrino mode, and surround sound support in all 5 modules and individual plug-ins.
- 500+ professionally designed presets
- Neutron plug-in with with 5 built-in mix modules and limiter
- Neutrino spectral shaping technology
- Mix Assistant
- Masking Meter
|Compatible File Type||AAX (64-bit), Audiosuite DPM, Audio Unit (32-bit and 64-bit), RTAS (32-bit), VST 2 (32-bit and 64-bit), and VST 3 (32-bit and 64-bit).|
Windows: 7, 8, and 10
Mac: OS X 10.9–10.12
|Compatibility||Ableton Live 9, Cubase 8, Cubase 9, FL Studio 12, Logic Pro X, Nuendo 7, Pro Tools 10-12, REAPER 5, Studio One 3|