Electro-Voice ETX-35P 15" Three-Way Active PA Cabinet (Single) (Open Box)
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
The SKU cannot be purchased at this time.Add to Cart
The Electro-Voice ETX-35P is a high-power, three-way, loudspeaker and can be used in a variety of portable and permanent applications.Inside each low-profile, tour-grade wood enclosure are a range of unique new features that set ETX Powered Loudspeakers apart, combining intelligent technology and innovative industrial design for spectacular results across all applications. EV-engineered high-efficiency transducers and high-powered Class-D amplifiers, Signal Synchronized Transducers (SST) waveguide design and smart FIR-Drive DSP all work together to provide peerless EV sound quality and precise coverage at the highest SPLs.
- 2000 W Class-D power amplifier with integrated FIR-Drive DSP and 136 dB peak SPL
- 15-inch LF SMX woofer
- 6.5-inch MF driver
- 1.25-inch HF titanium compression driver
- Single-knob DSP includes presets for multiple configurations and top+sub combinations (performance style, locations, and space)
- Loudspeaker system performance monitoring via integrated LCD and front panel LED
- Features three high-sensitivity transducers, for high output sound which is optimized for precise coverage and low distortion
- Designed for floor, stacked, or a combo pole cup (insert and threaded) for portable or permanent installation
- Eight (8) M10 threaded suspension points
The DSP (Digital Signal Processing) menus offer extensive configurations, crossovers, selective voicing, protection limiters, EQ modes, and a lockout mode prevents casual changes to the system. Loudspeaker system performance is optimized via an LCD screen. The front LED indicates power or can be configured to indicate limit.
EV’s FIR-Drive technology utilized the latest FIR (Finite nImpulse Response) filter technology to optimize transducer linearity and advanced limiter algorithms for independent peak and thermal transducer protection.
The enclosure is constructed out of 18-mm, 13-ply birch plywood finished with EVCoat.
- Frequency Response (-3 dB): 48 Hz – 20 kHz1
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 38 Hz – 20 kHz1
- Maximum SPL: 136 dB peak2
- Coverage (H x V): 60° x 40°
- Power Rating: 2000 W
- LF Transducer: SMX2151 380 mm (15 in)
- MB Transducer: EVS-6C 6.5-in mid-bass driver
- HF Transducer: DH3-B 1.25-in titanium compression driver
- Crossover Frequency: 700 Hz, 2900 Hz
- Connectors: (2) XLR/TRS combo jack and (1) XLR link output
- Enclosure: 18 mm, 13-ply birch plywood with EVCoat
- Grille: 16AWG steel with powdercoat
- Suspension: (8) M10 suspension points
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 40" x 18" x 17"
- Net Weight: 84.2 lbs
- Power Consumption: 100 – 240 V~, 50 – 60 Hz
Things You Will Get:
- (1) ETX-35P 15" Three-Way Active PA Cabinet
- (1) Power Cable
- User Guide
|LF Driver Size||15"|
|MF Driver Size||6"|
|HF Driver Size||1.25"|
|Power Rating||2000 W Class-D power amplifier with integrated FIR-Drive DSP|
|Dimensions||40"H x 18"W x 17"D|
|Frequency Range||(-10 dB): 38 Hz – 20 kHz1|
|Other Features||Crossover Frequency: 700 Hz, 2900 Hz|
|Outputs||(2) XLR/TRS combo jack|
|Inputs||(1) XLR link output|