Martin S1 Soprano Ukulele with Gig Bag
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
Protect Your Investment! ( More Info )
The Martin S1 soprano ukulele looks just as great as it sounds! Crafted from genuine solid mahogany, this uke features a dovetail mahogany neck with a rosewood fingerboard, solid morado bridge, a bone nut and saddle, an inlaid rosette and comes in a natural satin finish. Gig bag included.
- Construction: Mahogany Blocks/Applied Dovetail
- Body Size: Soprano Ukulele
- Top: Solid Genuine Mahogany - 1 pc.
- Rosette: B/W/B Boltaron
- Top Bracing Pattern: O-Uke
- Top Braces: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Body Material: Solid Genuine Mahogany
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape: Soprano Uke shape
- Nut Material: Bone
- Headstock: Solid/Uke Taper
- Fingerboard Material: Solid Morado
- Scale Length: 13.614''
- Number of Frets: 17
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1-13/32''
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret: 1-13/16''
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: One @ 5th, Two @ 7th, One @ 10th
- Bridge Material: Solid Morado
- Bridge Style: O-Uke style
- Bridge String Spacing: 1-41/64''
- Saddle: Bone
- Tuning Machines: Grover Nickel w/ White Buttons
- Recommended Strings: Martin Ukulele (M600)
- Case: Padded Bag
Things You Will Get:
- Gig Bag