Numark TTUSB USB Turntable
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
Protect Your Investment! ( More Info )
Featuring Plug and Play USB compatibility with both PC and Macintosh computers, the Numark TTUSB turntable makes digitizing your vinyl record collection a breeze!Equipped with an adjustable anti-skating control for increased stereo balance, support for 33.33 and 45 RPM playback speeds, adjustable +/- 10% pitch control, and a 1/8-inch stereo minijack input connector to facilitate the transfer of cassette tapes, Numark's TTUSB is the perfect tool for digitally archiving your record collection.
And when combined with Audacity's software for removing clicks and other noises, the TTUSB is an easy-to-use, comprehensive solution to the challenge of transferring one's record collection to a computer or portable music player.
- Anti-skating control for increased stereo balance
- Support for both 33.33 and 45 RPM playback speeds
- Adjustable pitch control +/- 10%
- RCA line outputs
- Plug and Play USB compatibility with both PC and Mac
- Packaged with all necessary cables to interconnect with both a computer and stereo playback system
- Ships with Audacity software (compatible with PC and Mac) for removing clicks, pops, and other undesirable characteristics
- Audacity supports high-speed recording, then returns music to original playback speed
- Audacity software includes ability to export to WAV and MP3
Things You Will Get:
- Software CD
- Pre-Mounted Cartridge
- USB Cable
- 45 Adapter
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Numark Ttusb Usb Turntable:
"Well, that line pretty much says it all. The miracle of this piece is what finally got me off of my rear end and get my records archived. Some of this stuff will never make it to CD, so this will be the best solution for all you vinyl lovers like me. But that's just the beginning. This even makes these records sound great on their own without going to your pc. I had an old Fisher on its last legs and this was the perfect replacement and so much more. It took me a few albums to get the hang of the software but don't hold that against the company.. I'm just not good with this stuff. Heck, if I can learn it so can you."
|Other Features||Software CD|