On-Stage SS7747 Crank-Up Subwoofer Attachment Shaft
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
The SS7747 is designed for use with the new breed of compact high-powered subwoofers that utilize a M20 x 2.5 threaded pole mount. The threaded mount improves on the typical cup design by eliminating wobble and guaranteeing a perpendicular alignment between subwoofer and pole. The system effectively eliminates the perceptible lean often associated with subwoofer-mounted satellite setups and is a space-saving alternative to tripod speaker stands.
Height adjustment is easy thanks to the SS7747's folding hand crank. The pole's rack and pinion components are constructed of diecast zinc and allow for a 12" travel. Turning the hand crank adjusts the SS7747 from 30" to 42" with a warning label indicating maximum height. Overall height range is determined by the size of the supporting subwoofer. In addition to the folding hand crank, the adjustment system features a friction safety knob and stabilizer ring. The upper shaft is constructed of heavy-duty 1.6mm extruded aluminum and fits speaker cabinets with 1-3/8" pole mount inserts. An optional SSA2 adapter allows the use of 1-1/2" inserts. The SS7747 is designed to support a properly balanced speaker of up to 75 lbs.
· A new adjustable subwoofer pole capable of holding up to 75 lbs.
· A hand crank adjusts the height from 30-42”, and a warning label (on lower shaft) indicates max height.
· The handle of the crank folds in when not in use.
· An added safety knob as well as a stabilizer ring (not shown) on the upper shaft are included for added security.
· Mounts to subwoofer cabinets with M20 x 2.5 threaded inserts
· Hand crank adjusts height from 30-42"
· Weight: 5.5 lbs
· Weight capacity: 75 lbs.