Great for Percussion!
The Samson C02 pencil style condenser microphone excels in both live performance and recording applications and come in a convenient stereo pair
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
Protect Your Investment! ( More Info )
Equipped with a linear frequency response for superior reproduction, it is also designed to withstand high sound pressure levels. Extremely sensitive, it employs a tight cardioid pattern to reduce feedback. It has a cardioid pickup pattern and gold-plated XLR connectors.
Sold as a stereo pair.
Carry Case and a special shock-mounted mic holder are included to minimize noise and provide additional protection.
• Extended range frequency response for optimum reproduction and exceptionally clear, crisp sound with great transient response.
• Ultra sensitive, low mass element picks up all of the nuances of any performance.
• Tight cardioid polar pattern minimizes feedback problems and effectively rejects signals not originating directly in front of the mic capsule.
• Withstands high SPLs, lending itself to a wide range of micing situations.
• Special shock-mounted mic holder is included to minimize noise and provide additional protection.
• Rugged brass case ensures reliable performance in even the most demanding environments.
• The included foam windscreen can be fitted to greatly reduce wind noise when used in an outdoor environment, or for reducing “P Popping” in vocal applications.
• Lightweight and compact, the C02 can be mounted on any standard microphone stand using the included shock-mounted mic clip.
• Included foam-lined impact resistant carrying case for convenience when transporting three C02 microphones from venue to venue.
• Gold plated XLR Connector.
3 years parts and labor.
Great for Percussion!
I'm currently using the C02 Pencil Condensers as over head mics for my drums... That are nice and crisp! So glad I made the purchase and it's very affordable.
By all means perfect sound. Little worried at 1st but turn out these mic pick up the sound perfect on a live show!!
Good for the choir ,
So far, so good. Only tested them in my office, but am impressed with the rich upper frequency sound.
I've used these microphones for live performance and recording, and they are phenomenal. Sensitive enough to pick up soft body percussion in a live setting and directional enough to cut out the audience. Also fantastic for stereo recordings of large groups or solo work.
I am using both CO2 Condensers on a microphone tree, to record acoustic instruments in stereo. Excellent pick-up capabilities .. and plenty of signal strength
These are some great sounding pencil condensers at a price that is hard to beat! The included stereo bar makes stereo recordings of any source as simple as it can be, since they can both mount on one microphone stand. The CO2's really shine as drum overheads, but work great with acoustic guitars, pitched percussion, and even choirs.
I often play play trombone and trumpet and do minor singing at our performances. I can set one to vocals and the other to the horns. The case and kit that came with the mics; excellent! I bought my own power source so that I'm not at the mercy of sound systems without Phantom Power. I'd buy these again.