Lexicon PCM Total Bundle (Digital Download Version)
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
THIS PRODUCT IS DELIVERED VIA ELECTRONIC DOWNLOAD. CUSTOMER WILL RECEIVE AN AUTHORIZATION LICENSE ONLY VIA EMAIL. THE ACTUAL SOFTWARE APPLICATION MUST BE DOWNLOADED BY THE CUSTOMER FROM THE MFG WEBSITE.The total studio package for those who demand only the best.
For the first time in over 40 years, Lexicon is offering that same distinctive, smooth, rich “Lexicon Sound” as a collection of native plug-ins. The PCM Total Bundle includes everything in both of their award winning Native Reverb Bundle as well as all of the newly released Native Effects Bundle. The PCM Total Bundle delivers an artful blend of 14 legendary Lexicon reverb and effects plug-ins with hundreds of the most versatile and finely-crafted studio presets.
A powerhouse bundle of heritage and innovation, the PCM Total Bundle is the ultimate studio plug-in package for creating professional, inspirational mixes within popular DAWs such as Pro Tools, Logic, Nuendo or any other AAX, RTAS, AudioUnit, or VST compatible host. Designed to bring unsurpassed sonic quality to all of your audio applications, the PCM Total Bundle will take center stage in your DAW
The PCM Total Bundle includes the 7 unique reverb plug-ins from the award-winning PCM Native Reverb Plug-in Bundle and 7 unique effects plug-ins from the recently-released PCM Native Effects Plug-in Bundle.
- 14 sonically brilliant Lexicon effect algorithms
- Hundreds of versatile presets
- Multi-platform compatibility: Windows XP, Vista, and 7; Mac OSX 10.4 -- 10.9 PowerPC and Intel (32 & 64-bit)
- Formats that work seamlessly in any AAX, VST, Audio Unit, or RTAS compatible DAW
- Graphical real-time display for visualizing the effect in different ways
- Stereo/Phase meters for ensuring mono compatibility
- Presets can be stored in a DAW-independent format which allows custom presets to be transferred between DAWs
- Full parameter control and automation
- Input, output and feedback meters for quick assessment of audio levels within the algorithm
- iLok2 protected software (Requires 2nd Generation iLok USB smart key - not included)
|Compatible File Type||AAX, VST, Audio Unit, or RTAS|
Windows 7, Vista, XP
Mac OS X 10.4 --10.9 (32 & 64-bit)
|Special Features||iLok authorized (iLok2 required)|