Shure PGX14/85 Digital Lavalier Wireless System (Open Box)
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
The Shure PGX14/85 Lavalier Wireless System brings the superior sound of Shure Microphones together with an innovative automatic setup features in an easy-to-use package.PGX Digital adds the clarity of 24-bit digital audio to the famed PGX line of Shure wireless products. Offering tailored wireless solutions for vocalists, guitarists, and presenters, PGX Digital combines the trusted legacy of Shure microphones with state of the art, 24-bit digital wireless technology that delivers strong, clean RF performance. The result is wireless audio that sounds like wired, rock-solid RF signal, and simple setup and operation.
PGXD1 Bodypack Transmitter
Powerful yet compact, the PGXD1 transmits wireless audio from instrument or microphone sources with pure digital clarity and rock-solid reliability.
- Rugged, compact bodypack with belt clip
- 20 Hz – 20 kHz frequency range captures every nuance of tone
- Power, mute, and battery status LED
- 200 ft (60 m) operating range
- Up to 10 hours of continuous use from 2 AA batteries
- Recessed dial on side provides 26 dB of continuously adjustable gain
- Lockable interface prevents accidental setting change
- 24-bit / 48 kHz digital technology for incredibly accurate sound
- Automatic frequency selection locates a clear channel instantly
- One-touch sync automatically syncs the transmitter and receiver
- True digital diversity for rock-solid wireless signal reliability
- Up to 10 compatible channels per frequency band
- ¼” and XLR audio outputs
- Included padded carrying case for portability and protection
The Shure WL185 is a lavalier electret condenser mic designed for use with a wireless body-pack transmitter. It has a 1.2 meter (4 ft.) cable terminated with a miniature 4-pin mini connector. Included tie clip can be rotated in 90 degree intervals for placement flexibility.
- Recommended for general purpose sound reinforcement applications requiring good rejection of ambient noise.
- Use of windscreen highly recommended.
- Pickup angle: 130 degrees.
Things You Will Get:
- Wireless Receiver
- Bodypack Transmitter
- Lavalier Microphone
- Carrying Case