Behringer NX6000 Power Amplifier
Ultra-Lightweight 6000-Watt Class-D Power Amplifier with SmartSense Loudspeaker Impedance Compensation.
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
Class-D - Massive Power, Perfect Sound
Thanks to Behringer's High-Density Class-D amplifier Technology, we are able to provide you with enormous power and incredible sonic performance in an easy-to-use, ultra-portable and lightweight package. Class-D amplification makes all the difference, offering the ultimate in energy efficiency – and eliminating the need for heavy power supplies and massive heat sinks. This amazing technology makes it possible to design and build extremely-powerful products that are significantly lighter in weight than their traditional counterparts while using less energy and protecting the environment.
Sublimely Simple Operation
The front panel controls and indicators provide your system’s vital signs at a glance. After pressing the Power button, the Power LED lights to show the amp is ready for action. All channels feature positive-detent Gain controls with Signal LEDs that light when a signal is present, as well as Limit LEDs to indicate when the amplifier is running at full capacity. Just as elegant as the front, the rear panel is home to the combo XLR and 1/4" TRS Input connectors, making the NX6000 compatible with virtually any source, balanced or unbalanced. Professional twist-lock speaker sockets are provided to ensure every drop of output power gets to your loudspeakers.
The rear panel is also where you’ll find the switches that enable the NX6000 amp to run in your choice of dual mono or stereo modes. The NX6000’s built-in Crossover switch sets the amp to Full-Range mode, where the output is sent unfiltered to your loudspeakers, or Bi-amp mode, which sends only the low-frequency content (<100 Hz) to passive subwoofers, while the high-frequency content (>100 Hz) is channeled to your full-range loudspeakers.
SmartSense Impedance Compensation
SmartSense Technology puts the punch back into Class-D amplification, providing vastly improved full-range frequency response with more powerfully-dynamic bass, and smoother high-frequency reproduction. The resulting output is no longer dependent on the actual load but is rendered perfectly ruler flat via impedance compensation. NX6000’s design also incorporates a significantly-higher damping factor that yields better amplifier control over the loudspeaker for stronger audio reproduction – especially in the LF area.
- Delivers 2 x 3000 Watts into 4 Ohms; 2 x 1600 Watts into 8 Ohms and weighs less than 13 lbs / 5.9 kg
- Ultimate reliability through revolutionary cool-running High-Density Class-D technology with "near-zero" thermal buildup
- Ultra-efficient switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio, superior transient response, and low power consumption
- Built-in stereo crossover with low-cut, high-cut and full range mode
- SmartSense Loudspeaker impedance compensation features fully linear frequency response at any speaker load impedance
- "Zero-Attack" limiters offer maximum output level with reliable overload protection
- Detented and illuminated gain controls for precise level setting
- Precise 4-segment Signal and Limit LEDs to monitor performance
- XLR and 1/4" TRS combination input connectors for compatibility with any source
- Professional twist-lock speaker connectors for ultimate reliability
- Independent DC, LF and thermal overload protection on each channel automatically protects amplifier and speakers without shutting down the show
- "Back-to-front" ventilation system prevents thermal buildup for reliable operation
- 3-Year Warranty Program
- Designed and engineered in Germany
Things You Will Get:
- NX6000 Power Amplifier
|Power Class||Class D|
|Watts/Side @ 4 ohms||3000W|
|Watts/Side @ 8 ohms||1600W|
|Inputs||2 x XLR-1/4" combo|
|Outputs||2 x SpeakON|
|Dimensions||3.7" x 12.4" x 19" inches ( H x W x D)|
$229.99$159.99 to $249.00 Save: $70.00 (30.44%)
$54.99$41.99 to $129.99 Save: $13.00 (23.64%)
$64.99$29.99 to $39.99 Save: $35.00 (53.85%)
$9.99$5.99 to $24.99 Save: $4.00 (40.04%)
$109.99$99.99 to $179.99 Save: $10.00 (9.09%)
$299.99$199.99 Save: $100.00 (33.33%)
$779.99$519.99 Save: $260.00 (33.33%)
$179.99$59.99 Save: $120.00 (66.67%)
$49.99$32.99 to $78.99 Save: $17.00 (34.01%)
$94.99$29.99 Save: $65.00 (68.43%)