Furman Merit M-8S Power Sequencer
Provides RFI/EMI filtering and protection while preventing excessive inrush currents.
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
• Standard level AC protection and filtering.
• Six sequenced rear panel outlets (in 3 groups), two unswitched rear panel outlets, and one front panel unswitched outlet.
• Momentary and Maintained sequencing via rear panel terminal block or front panel switch (momentary only).
• All settings and configurations available on rear panel.
• 15 amp rating.
• Three year limited manufacturer warranty.
From the studio to the stage, Sam Ash Direct has you covered with the latest gear and accessories. With our many decades of experience and efficient order processing, your satisfaction is guaranteed!
Maximum AC Current Rating:
• 15 Amps, 120 VAC (Thermal breaker)
• AC Cord: 14AWGx3, 10 feet, black, fixed, NEMA 5-15P plug
• Convenience Outlet (Front Panel)
1 Un-switched NEMA 15-5R
• Rear Panel Outlets: 2 Unswitched NEMA 5-15R (1 duplex),
• 6 Sequenced NEMA 5-15R (3 duplexes, each controlled by separate relay)
• Standard level AC Surge Protection: Merit Class (sacrificial)
• Spike Protection Mode: Line to neutral, zero ground leakage
• Max Continuous Operating Voltage: 130V RMS
• Max Clamp Voltage: 500 Volts Peak
• Peak Impulse Current: 12,000 Amps
• Energy Rating (2 X 820μS): 225 Joules
• Standard level Pi LCR Filter
• Noise Attenuation: >26dB, 100 Khz to 1 MHz
Operating Temperature Range:
• 5C (40F) to 40C (105F) degrees
Discounted Price $10.99
Discounted Price $54.99
MSRP: Old Price
$229.99Discounted Price $159.99 Save: $70.00 (30.44%)
Discounted Price $449.00