The Mackie PPM1012 is a full-featured 12-Channel, 1600W Powered Desktop Mixer with 4-segment LEDs and solo PFL on every channel
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
Protect Your Investment! ( More Info )
Ultra-light and rack-mountable, the Mackie PPM1012 professional powered desktop mixer features two ridiculously robust power amps for mains and/or monitors (800W + 800W). With 1600 watts of system power, this mixer provides all the raw power that you need. Things can get pretty intense out there, and your gear needs to be able keep up the pace. We custom designed the PPM1012 with Class-D amps, which are cool-running and boast maximum efficiency, keeping your sound pumping until they start kicking people out.
We had to include Mackie’s proven Fast Recovery circuitry, eliminating the risk of pesky amp latching. The result is a distortion free mix even when pushing peak levels. The built-in limiter can go toe-to-toe with the most popular outboard stereo limiters used in live sound today, protecting your speakers from damage. The limiter’s attack and release times are specifically selected to address full-bandwidth music and will not muddy things up by adding any unwanted pumping. PPM mixers are surprisingly lightweight, but tremendously powerful. You can push the PPM1012 to its maximum output, distortion free!
The Right Tools for the Job
Most powered mixers out there have either a limited set of mixing tools—keeping your mix decidedly average—or they cram in a mind-boggling amount of lame effects that you would never use. Every professional carries the right tools for the job, so the PPM1012 comes with a great-sounding, highly useable toolkit:•
• Premium Mackie preamplifiers ensure transparent, low-noise/high-headroom characteristics right at the front of the mixer. The PPM1012 offers 8 mic/line channels with trusted Mackie preamplifiers.
• True 48V phantom power allows every condenser mic to perform at its full potential.
• Legendary 3-band active EQ with mid-sweep straight off the tremendously popular VLZ3 mixer series. Sweetening any channel is a breeze.
• Individual mono channel inserts allow you to use your favorite compressor or other outboard processing on a critical instrument or voice. Don’t leave the lead singer hanging! They are also great direct outs for recording.
• Dedicated in-line compressors (ch. 1-6) bring simple but sweet dynamics with the single twist of a knob.
• Dual graphic EQs are provided for use with mains and monitors. These EQs feature tight, constant-Q Filters that effect only the frequency range you’ve intended, unlike many inexpensive built-in graphic EQs that will remain nameless.
• Simple stuff like useable main and monitor output metering make a huge difference in your mix. Sorry, but 5 LED meters at the output doesn’t tell you that you’re about to clip. Our high-resolution 12-segment meters enable more visibility of your signal, and the super quick response of the meters allows what you see to translate quickly and easily to what you hear.
“Gig Ready” Effects
Dual (as in 2) all-new RMFX+ (Running Man FX) effects processors bring “gig-ready,” useable effects to your mixes. Why scroll through hundreds of bizarre effects, like “ghost ambience?” Yeah, like anyone even knows what that means. Or how about winners like “delay+phaser2,” which you’ll never use in a million years. Those other mixers will leave your fingers raw from all the scrolling you have to do.
The RMFX+ processor features 24 solid FX that are known for their utility and usability. Small, medium and large room reverbs with the choice of a warm or bright characteristic put your mix in the right space. Simple, rich choruses and an array of practical delays with common amounts of repeats enable you to create professional mixes without requiring a two-hour sound check. Also, the RMFX+ is the first onboard processor to feature a user tap function. So if you want to use a delay, but our preset delay time doesn’t work, you can tap it in instantly! Basically, we’ve delivered a full rack of gear at your fingertips that is easy to master, allowing you to look and sound really good at your next gig. Really, really good.
Armored and ready for action, the PPM1012 is encased in solid metal, protecting it from years of abuse and one too many spilled beers (seriously, spilled beer makes us sad). The integrated front handle allows you to easily pick it up and get going, and it is rack-mountable for added rigidity and security.
Matching Made Easy
Look, we want to make things as easy for you as possible. Matching speakers to amps can suck the fun out of an otherwise pleasant trip to the music store. Keeping that in mind, PPM mixers and Mackie passive speakers were made for each other. From our popular C series (C300/200) to our S series (S200/S400), we designed our mixer to match the power requirements of our passive speakers perfectly.
Try driving a pair of S225 15” speakers off someone else’s mixer. You can almost smell the smoke now! Yet this is child’s play using a PPM and a pair of our S225’s. We easily provide enough power for a complete system. In fact, we’ve got the bollocks to drive two of our S215 15” 2-way speakers off the mains AND a pair of C300s as monitors without needing outboard amps. Others may try but, ultimately, don’t provide the necessary power.
So if you want a truly professional set of tools for your next gig, including a Mackie mixer, onboard compressors, Fast Recovery amplification, twin graphic EQs, and “gig-ready” effects, pair up a PPM1012 and any Mackie Precision Passive loudspeakers for the ultimate, portable, professional P.A. system.
Things You Will Get:
- Power Supply
|Other Features||2x Pre Aux Sends, 2x Post FX Sends, 2x Internal FX with Tap Delay, 2x 9 Band GEQ, Sweepable Subwoofer X-Over|
$239.99$79.99 Save: $160.00 (66.67%)
$32.99$21.99 Save: $11.00 (33.34%)
$54.99$41.99 to $129.99 Save: $13.00 (23.64%)