ICON QCon EX 8 Channel Expander for QCon Pro (Open Box)
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
The iCon Digital Qcon EX extends the Qcon Pro with 8 more channels.Any channel features the same elements as found on the Qcon Pro, like touch-sensitive motorized faders and LED metering, encoder knobs, buttons and the LCD-display. You can connect up to three extensions and compose a controller with 32 channels and enough rotary encoders and buttons to control your DAW software like Cubase, Nuendo, Samplitude, Sonar, Logic Pro, Ableton Live and Pro Tools.
- 8 touch-sensitive motorized channel faders
- 8 encoder knobs
- Large backlit LCD to display channel name, control values etc. for each channel
- Illuminated buttons for each channel including Rec-Enable, Solo, Mute, Select and Monitor
- Illuminated zoom key with 4 direction keys
- User A & User B 1/4" connectors for connecting pedals
- Class-compliant with Windows XP, Vista (32-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit), and Mac OS X (IntelMac)
- USB 2.0 high speed connectivity
- Mackie control build-in for Cubase, Nuendo, Samplitude, Logic Pro and Ableton Live
- Mackie HUI build-in for Pro Tools
- Robust aluminum and metal casing with Kensington lock port
|Dimensions||18.7"L × 13.5"W × 3.2"H|