Sabian Quiet Tone Practice Cymbal Set - 14"/16"/18"
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
Created specifically for low volume sessions, Quiet Tone Practice Cymbals Set QTPC502 includes a traditional set-up of 14" Hi-Hats, 16" Crash and 18" Crash Ride.Home practice is especially hard for most drummers because the instrument is loud. Using cymbal mutes actually disrupts technique because they change the way you play. Sabian Quiet Tone Practice Cymbals solve that issue, providing a practice cymbal with the natural motion and feel of a traditional one, at greatly reduced volume.
Designed to respond and sustain like traditional cymbals - right down to their clearly defined bell - so drummers won't have to change the way they play. Their true-to-life response and sustain, and clear, natural-sounding bell means drummers won't have to hit and play harder than they do during performances.
Durable and Quiet:
Quiet Tone Practice Cymbals are manufactured from a tough, durable alloy that won't dent or break, making them the best choice in low-volume cymbals. These cymbals are perforated, allowing the volume to be reduced.
- QTPC502 includes a traditional practice set-up 14” Hi-Hats, 16” Crash and 18” Crash-Ride
- True-to-life response and sustain so you don’t have to change the way you play
- Clearly defined and natural bell tone never sounds muffled or dead
- Manufactured from tough alloy that won’t dent or break
- Quality protected by Sabian 2-year warranty
Things You Will Get:
- 18" Quiet Tone Crash/Ride
- 16" Quiet Tone Crash
- 14" Quiet Tone Hi-Hats
|Cymbal Size||14" , 16" , 18"|
|Series||Quiet Tone Series|