Music Lab Real Guitar Virtual Instrument Plug In (Digital Download Version)
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
THIS PRODUCT IS DELIVERED VIA ELECTRONIC DOWNLOAD. CUSTOMER WILL RECEIVE AN AUTHORIZATION LICENSE ONLY VIA EMAIL. THE ACTUAL SOFTWARE APPLICATION MUST BE DOWNLOADED BY THE CUSTOMER FROM THE MFG WEBSITE.If you are serious about creating truly realistic sounding solo and accompaniment guitar stuff for your songs, RealGuitar is just what you need. RealGuitar is a sample-based virtual instrument with an innovative approach to guitar sound modeling and guitar part performing on keyboard.
The true power of RealGuitar lies in brand new technologies incorporated in this innovative guitar performance tool:
Song Mode turning RealGuitar 4 into a powerful and easy-to-use songwriting tool allowing you in no time create perfect guitar backing tracks for your songs. Simply insert chord symbols and rhythm patterns into the built-in Song Track - and your guitar part is ready!
Advanced Humanize section of RealGuitar 4 allows to easily add realism to the performance, both live and step-recorded in a MIDI track, or automatic. New multi-channel layering technology, incorporating a custom library of specially recorded samples taken from every fret of all 6 strings of a real guitar. The unique Floating Fret Position technology, which imitates change of fret position of a guitarist's hand on the neck. This gives you the possibility of playing on up to 104 guitar frets using just 43 keys of a standard keyboard!
Real Guitar features Guitar Touch technology letting you easily imitate basic guitar techniques (strumming, plucking, sliding, bending, muting, etc..), using standard MIDI keyboard and MIDI controllers, such as Pitch Bender, Modulation Wheel, Sustain Pedal, Aftertouch. Guitar Rhythm Pattern technology providing powerful Pattern Manager completed with huge MusicLab Guitar Pattern Library for easily creating guitar accompaniment tracks. All you have to do is to find the appropriate rhythm pattern(s) in the Pattern Manager tree view, copy it to the needed number of measures, start your sequencer and use MIDI keyboard to play chord changes, or alternatively add chords to a MIDI track via sequencer's editor.
The unique Struminator technology letting you use alternative MIDI controller (standard Guitar Hero game controller for Sony Playstation 3 by Activision Inc) for creating authentic guitar accompaniment parts with ease and fun.
These technologies allow to closely emulate live guitar sound and techniques, letting you perform guitar parts with a whole new level of realistic expression.
Version 4.0 Features:
- Song mode, a perfect songwriting tool, letting you insert chord changes and patterns for the song directly into the built-in Song Track
- Smart Chord Selector, allowing to instantly insert chords in the Song Track
- Powerful Style Filter added, letting you automatically find suitable patterns in Pattern Library by musical criteria: tempo range, meter, playing technique, and rhythm feel
- Export MIDI file from Song mode
- Humanize engine with 9 parameters
- MIDI output mode for Pro Tools/AAX
- Harmonics on black Add-on keys added in Bass&Pick mode
- Slow Strum time slider added in Timing panel
- FretNoise automatic for repetitive notes improved
- FretNoise (trigger) FX
- Transpose, Transpose(toggle) FXs
- Unison/Octave selection added for Harmonics FX
- Strum Time range increased to 200 ms
- PB down->Slide range automation