Rode Stereo VideoMic Pro with Rycote Lyre Suspension Mount
The Rode Stereo VideoMic Pro provides a high quality stereo option for videographers, and is ideal for recording music, and the atmospheric ambience essential in building a realistic audio scene.
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
Protect Your Investment! ( More Info )
The integrated shock mounting system provides superior isolation from vibration and mechanical noise that can otherwise degrade the recording quality. Additionally the lightweight yet robust multi-strand cable provides excellent acoustic decoupling from the camera and offers significantly lower noise transference than traditional audio cable.
The user friendly designed rear of the microphone body features the power and equalisation controls, including a high pass filter at 75Hz which is designed to cut out the noise generated by air conditioning, traffic and other undesirable low frequency interference.
A -10dB PAD allows the user to reduce the sensitivity of the microphone, making it suitable for recording loud sound sources such as live music or at sporting events.
Like the VideoMic Pro, the Stereo VideoMic Pro features a +20dB level boost specifically designed to provide a higher quality signal with DSLR cameras. When activated, the typically low quality camera preamp level can be reduced, resulting in a lower noise floor and much clearer recording.
The RØDE Stereo VideoMic Pro is designed and made in Australia, and covered by RØDE Microphones' industry leading 10 year warranty.
• Broadcast recording quality on-camera microphone
• Matched pair 1⁄2” condenser capsules in XY stereo configuration
• Ultra lightweight, compact form factor
• On mic power and EQ controls
• Two step High Pass Filter (flat, 75Hz)
• Three position level control (-10dB, 0, +20dB)
• 9V battery powered - over 100 hours use (alkaline)
• Integrated shock mounting
• Integrated foam windscreen
• 3.5mm stereo mini-jack output
• Billeted metal camera shoe mount with 3/8” thread for easy boompole mounting
• 10 year extended warranty when you register your microphone
Get your Rode Stereo VideoMic Pro today at the guaranteed lowest price from Sam Ash Direct with our 45-day return and 60-day price protection policy.
Things You Will Get:
- Stereo VideoMic Pro
- Rycote Lyre Suspension Mount
- Integrated shock mounting
- Integrated foam windscreen
- Quick Guide
|Type||Matched pair 1⁄2” condenser capsules in XY stereo configuration; JFET impedance converter|
|Power Supply Type||9V|
|Sensitivity||-38.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (12.60mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz|
|Output||3.5mm stereo mini-jack output|
|Maximum SPL||134dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)|
|Frequency Range||40Hz - 20kHz|
|Dimensions||130.00mmH x 66.00mmW x 108.00mmD|
|Battery Life||Over 100 hours use (alkaline)|