Sonarworks Reference 3 Calibration Suite (Digital Download Version)
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
THIS PRODUCT IS DELIVERED VIA ELECTRONIC DOWNLOAD. CUSTOMER WILL RECEIVE AN AUTHORIZATION LICENSE ONLY VIA EMAIL. THE ACTUAL SOFTWARE APPLICATION MUST BE DOWNLOADED BY THE CUSTOMER FROM THE MFG WEBSITE.It’s not hard to imagine working on a project using studio monitors or headphones. What usually gives the most trouble is transitioning from one listening device to another. Work solely on a pair of headphones and the jury is still out if your mix will sound good on a pair of speakers.
Using both calibrated headphones and speakers gets you the same neutral sound signature, which means that:
- You can go effortlessly from headphones to speakers and wise versa.
- Just keep in mind the differences in bass impact and soundstage.
- Bring your studio sound to a tour bus or even a cafe.
- Calibrated headphones mean that you can work wherever you feel inspired.
- Come back to your studio, do a double check on your monitors and send the work off to your client!
Each Reference 3 calibration suite contains one measurement software licence, two speaker plug-in licences and up to three headphone plug-in licences. Save -50% on the headphone plug-in by choosing to give the whole studio the Sonarworks treatment!
THIS PRODUCT IS DELIVERED VIA ELECTRONIC DOWNLOAD. CUSTOMER WILL RECEIVE AN AUTHORIZATION LICENSE ONLY VIA EMAIL. THE ACTUAL SOFTWARE APPLICATION MUST BE DOWNLOADED BY THE CUSTOMER FROM THE MFG WEBSITE.